Explore three of London's oldest pubs on this fascinating afternoon walking tour of historic Bankside. Hear the stories and myths behind the ale houses of Charles Dickens and William Shakespeare, as your expert guide brings the incredible history to life.
- Visit three of London's oldest pubs
- Walking tour with expert guide seeing historic parts of the city: Clink Prison, the Palace of Winchester
- Walk across Millennium Bridge
- Included beer' flight' (three small taster of British beer)
- VOX audio technology throughout the tour ensures you never miss a word of your guide’s live commentary.