Crown Jewels of London tour with river cruise
Join us on this fantastic afternoon tour with an Expert Guide who will take you on a historical journey through London, which will see you visit two of its most iconic landmarks. Then, after an afternoon of exploration, enjoy a scenic cruise on the River Thames.
- Meeting Point
The Original London Visitor Centre
Our Guide will be waiting to greet you at The Original London Visitors Centre, located on Cockspur Street near to Trafalgar Square. The Original London Visitors Centre is around a 10-minute walk from either Piccadilly Circus Underground Station (serviced by the Piccadilly and Bakerloo Lines) or Charing Cross Station (serviced by National Rail, Bakerloo and Northern Lines). Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time ready for boarding.
- St Paul's Cathedral
The first stop on our Tour is an iconic symbol of London. Sir Christopher Wren's masterpiece took 35 years to build and today is one of the largest churches in the world. Incredibly, this towering domed cathedral was also the tallest building in London until the 1960s.
Its construction between 1675-1710 was part of a rebuilding programme after the original cathedral located here was swept away in the Great Fire of London in 1666: With no fewer than seven chapels, countless statues and priceless art inside, as well as Europe's largest crypt, there are historical and religious treasures around every corner at St Paul's.
Explore the history of the cathedral with the help of a guided tour and 270-degree film experience.
- Tower of London
Explore almost 1,000 years of history that began with the construction of a fortress and royal residence by William The Conqueror. The long history of 'The Tower' is one of imprisonment, murder and execution. The last person executed here was in 1941, and over the years spies, criminals and even queens have met their bloody end by the executioner's hand at the tower.
The Tower of London is also home to the priceless Crown Jewels Collection. This glittering display of gems and gold includes the Star of Africa, the world's largest cut diamond, as well as a collection of crowns, robes, and other items of ceremonial regalia. It would be improper to fail to mention the tower ravens. Legend has it that at least half a dozen must stay within the bounds of the tower or the monarchy will fall. How many can you spot on your visit?
- Thames River Cruise
After visiting the Tower of London, head down to Tower Pier and jump on the next available boat for a wonderful cruise down the River Thames. Enjoy a unique view of London's beautiful waterfront as you head to Westminster Pier next to the iconic Houses of Parliament.
- End Point
Your Tour concludes at Westminster Pier where you can conveniently access the London Underground from Westminster Station, London Bus Services, or local taxi services.
- Tour Starts: 1:00 pm, The Original London Visitor Centre (boarding commences at 12:45 pm)
- Tour Finishes: approx 5:30 pm, Westminster Pier
- Guests wanting to spend longer at the Tower of London may use their cruise ticket on another day (before the 31 March 2020)
- St Paul's Cathedral is closed to visitors on Sundays and during special events. On these days, we will stop for photographs at St Paul's Cathedral and spend longer at the Tower of London.
- Please note, there are quite a few stairs within the White Tower at the Tower of London, and there is currently no disabled access
- Please note, the Cathedral will be affected by planned closures between January and June 2020. For more information, please click here
- We will make a photo stop at the cathedral and spend more time at the Tower of London on the following dates: 20 & 23 June, 4 July
- Visit two of London's most iconic landmarks
- See the priceless Crown Jewels collection
- Uncover the bloody history of the Tower of London
- Marvel at the scale and splendour of St Paul's Cathedral
- Enjoy a scenic cruise on the River Thames
Personal Audio Headset
Superior Coach USB Charging On-board
Entry and guided tour of St. Paul’s Cathedral (if option selected)
Entry and guided tour of The Tower of London (if option selected)
River Cruise between Tower Pier and Westminster Pier
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
- No Cancellation Fees
- No Change Fees
- No Booking Fees
- Your Money is Protected - Free cancellation up to 24 hours before departure
For full terms see Our Flexible Promise to You
COMMITTED TO YOUR WELL-BEING
We have implemented the following COVID 19 – Hygiene & Physical Distancing Measures for your well-being.
- Physical distancing measures are in place during check-in, boarding and to disembark our vehicles
- Vehicles are fully sanitised before the start of each tour. All surfaces are cleaned and disinfected daily
- Hand sanitiser, antiviral sprays and wipes are available on board to use throughout the day
- The maximum capacity of our vehicles will be limited, and seating is planned so that empty seats are left next to single travellers and odd numbered groups
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own face coverings as these must be worn throughout the tour. A supply of spare disposable masks will also be made available at check-in
- Guests are provided with personal audio headsets so distancing can be maintained when listening to commentary
- We encourage guests with e-tickets to bring these on their smart devices, and we recommend contactless payments only
- All tour inclusions have been vetted to ensure they adhere to physical distancing and hygiene guidelines
- Our team, including our guides and drivers have been newly trained in our enhanced hygiene and physical distancing procedures
Please refer to our Travel Health page for more information