Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry PotterS10-10M
Walk in the footsteps of Harry Potter and explore the wonders of the wizarding world. This magical Warner Bros. Studio Tour will leave you spellbound! Step onto the breath-taking sets and take a glimpse behind the scenes of everyone’s favourite wizard from the Harry Potter films on this spectacular Tour. Walk through the doors of the Great Hall into the dining room, where the Sorting Hat famously sorted Hogwarts students into their houses.
- Meeting Point
Evan Evans Office
Our team will be waiting to greet you at our offices at 258 Vauxhall Bridge Road, located about a 5-minute walk from London Victoria Train Station and Victoria Underground Station. Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time for boarding.
- The Celebration of Slytherin feature
(20th August - 12th November)
Known throughout the eight films for its ambition and links to dark magic, Slytherin house is home to some of the greatest wizards of all time. From April, visitors will discover the secrets behind some of the iconic costumes and props belonging to their favourite, cunning Slytherin characters.
Visitors won’t have to be under the guise of Polyjuice potion to discover the secrets of the Slytherin common room up close, as for the first time ever, you are invited to gather around the imposing fireplace and sofas where Ron’s magical transformation began to wear off, revealing his ginger hair. During this special feature, a 25-foot high section of this iconic set will be on display, furnished and dressed with authentic props.
- Iconic Sets
Step through the doors of the spectacular Great Hall into the dining room, where the Sorting Hat famously sorted Hogwarts students into their houses. The two huge centrepiece tables are set for dinner, and costumes of students from each Hogwarts house can be seen dotted around the room.
The Forbidden Forest
Come face-to-face with the terrifying Acromantula, Aragog, in The Forbidden Forest - the filming location of some of the scariest scenes from the movie trilogy.
Stop for a photo with the Hogwarts Express, the famous locomotive that transported hundreds of students Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
Take a stroll down the cobblestoned alley and shopping area located behind the Leaky Cauldron pub. This iconic street is home to Gringotts Bank, Mr Mulpepper’s Apothecary and Ollivanders wand shop, where Harry’s wand famously chose him.
- Stunning Costumes
Go behind-the-scenes and explore the wardrobes of your favourite characters, including the Quidditch robes worn by Harry Potter and the Gryffindor team, magnificent Yule Ball dresses and uniforms of Beauxbatons Academy of Magic.
- Intriguing Props
Peer into the Potions Classroom, where over 950 potion jars filled with unique props including baked animal bones and shrunken heads line the walls. Inside Professor Dumbledore’s office, catch a glimpse of the Memory Cabinet, where Harry obtained The Pensieve used to peer into memories of his past.
- Gringotts Wizarding Bank
Famously run by Goblins, Gringotts Wizarding Bank is the only bank in the wizarding world. Discover the grand banking hall, adorned with three magnificent crystal chandeliers and lined by towering marble pillars finished with real brass leaf.
Discover the costumes and prosthetics belonging to Bogrod, Griphook and many other goblin bankers and tellers, whose desks are furnished with inkwells, quills, ledgers and piles of Galleons, Sickles and Knuts.
Once through the banking hall of Gringotts, you will enter the depths of the Lestrange vault used to store the treasures of Bellatrix Lestrange, including the Sword of Gryffindor and Helga Hufflepuff’s Cup, one of Voldemort’s many Horcruxes. During filming 38,000 pieces of rubberised treasure were created the for the Lestrange vault including 7,014 Hufflepuff Cups.
Don't miss the unique photo opportunity inside the Lestrange vault, where you will be surrounded by the treasures of Gringotts Bank.
- End Point
London Victoria Train Station
Your Tour will finish outside London Victoria Train Station, centrally located and easily accessible by national rail and underground, it is serviced by the Victoria, District and Circle Lines and is in Travel Zone 1.
Boarding, Departure & Finish Times
Our Harry Potter tour London departs from the Evan Evans Offices at Vauxhall Bridge Road in Victoria.
- 9:00 am Departure
Please arrive for Boarding by 8.45 am, the Tour will finish at London Victoria Train Station at approximately 3:30 pm
- 11:00 am Departure
Please arrive for Boarding by 10.45 am, the Tour will finish at London Victoria Train Station at approximately 6:00 pm
- 1:00 pm Departure
Please arrive for Boarding by 12.45 pm, the Tour will finish at London Victoria Train Station at approximately 8:00 pm
- 1:30 pm Departure
Please arrive for Boarding by 1:15 pm, the Tour will finish at London Victoria Train Station at approximately 8:30 pm
Please note you will have approximately 4 hours at the Warner Bros. Studio Tour. This is not an escorted tour, our price includes coach transfers and entry to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London.
TM & © 2019 Warner Bros. Entertainments Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © JKR.
- Step onto sets including the Great Hall, Forbidden Forest and Diagon Alley
- Visit the Forbidden Forest and come face-to-face with Aragog
- Discover original costumes, including the uniforms from the wizarding sport of Quidditch
- Drink some delicious Butterbeer (not included)
- Climb aboard the Hogwarts Express at Platform 9¾
Entrance to Warner Bros. Studio
USB Charging On-board
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How Far from London is Harry Potter World?
- Warner Bros. Studios is located 20 miles outside of Central London in Leavesden, Hertfordshire.
- How Long is The Warner Brothers Studio Tour?
- The average Studio Tour lasts around 4 hours. There is no time limit in place during your visit, so visits are welcome to spend as much time as they need at the studio.
- What is included in Warner Brothers Studio Tour?
- With Evan Evans, Return coach travel from central London with reclining seats & FREE Wi-Fi on-board
- On the Harry Potter Studio Tour, you'll have the chance to explore iconic film sets, see props and costumes used in the films, visit the Special Effects department and learn how the films were made.
- Is The Harry Potter Studio Tour Guided?
- The Studio Tour is a 4 hour, self-guided tour of the behind-the-scenes world of the Harry Potter films. Visitors can purchase a Digital Guide and Souvenir Guidebook for a more immersive experience.
- How Long Does it Take to Get to Warner Bros Studios?
- By Coach (45 minutes - 1.5 hours)
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
- No Cancellation Fees
- No Change Fees
- No Booking Fees
- Your Money is Protected - Free cancellation up to 48 hours before departure
For full terms see Our Flexible Promise to You
COMMITTED TO YOUR WELL-BEING
We have implemented the following COVID-19 Hygiene and Distancing Measures for your well-being.
- Physical distancing measures are in place during check-in, boarding and to disembark our vehicles
- Vehicles are fully sanitised before the start of each tour. All surfaces are cleaned and disinfected daily
- Hand sanitiser, antiviral sprays and wipes are available on board to use throughout the day
- The maximum capacity of our vehicles will be limited, and seating is planned so that empty seats are left next to single travellers and odd numbered groups
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own face coverings as these must be worn throughout the tour. A supply of spare disposable masks will also be made available at check-in
- We encourage guests with e-tickets to bring these on their smart devices, and we recommend contactless payments only
- All tour inclusions have been vetted to ensure they adhere to physical distancing and hygiene guidelines
- Our team, including our guides and drivers have been newly trained in our enhanced hygiene and physical distancing procedures
Please refer to our Travel Health page for more information