Warwick Castle, Shakespeare's Birth Place & Oxford
Discover over a thousand years of history at one of England’s most beautiful medieval castles before visiting the birthplace of William Shakespeare in the picturesque town of Stratford-upon-Avon. Finally, head off to explore the historic city of Oxford on a walking tour of the city with your expert guide. You also have the option of enjoying our range of Stonehenge Tours from London.
- Meeting Point
Victoria Coach Station
Our team will be waiting to greet you by our Welcome Desk at Victoria Coach Station, and will direct you to the correct departure gate. Victoria Coach Station is a 10-15 minute walk from London Victoria Station and Victoria Underground Station, and our Welcome Desk is located in-front of Gates 1 and 2: Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time for boarding.
- Warwick Castle
Over a thousand years of history are waiting to be discovered at this fantastic medieval castle. Set against the River Avon within 64 acres of landscaped parkland, this beautiful castle once belonged to the most powerful man in England, The Earl of Warwick.
Learn how the 'Kingmaker' was the only man who dared defy the King, and how he defeated the armies of King Edward IV in battle before taking the King himself as a prisoner. Explore the lavishly decorated State Rooms and 17th-century Great Hall; a room boasting an impressive collection of artefacts including suits of armour and medieval weapons.
In the castle's 14th-century gaol, the original dungeon, see graffiti left behind by prisoners hundreds of years ago. How many names can you spot?
This picturesque market town is most famous for being the birthplace of William Shakespeare, widely regarded to be the greatest writer in English literature and the world's preeminent dramatist.
Here, you'll visit the 16th-century half-timbered house where Shakespeare was born in 1564 and grew up. Enjoy a fascinating insight into tales of his family life and admire rare artefacts on displays from the Shakespeare Trust's world-class collections.
- The Cotswolds
Covering almost 800 square miles and no fewer than five English counties, the Cotswolds are the single largest designated Area of Natural Beauty in the UK. Get your cameras at the ready as we drive through the unremittingly pretty countryside on our way to our next destination.
Our final stop, also known as 'The City of Dreaming Spires', is the UK's most famous university town and home to the oldest university in the English-speaking world, the University of Oxford. Enjoy a walking tour through the city with your expert guide, who will bring the charm and history of this incredible city to life.
Oxford is the only place in the country where you will find examples of every architectural period going as far back as Saxon times. Little surprise, then, that this beautiful city has been the filming location for countless movies and TV series over the years, including the Harry Potter film series.
As you wander its cobbled streets with your guide, you will see sights including Bridge of Sighs, Trinity College, the Ashmolean Museum and The Sheldonian Theatre.
- End Point
London Victoria Train Station
Your tour will finish outside London Victoria Train Station, centrally located and easily accessible by national rail and underground, it is serviced by the Victoria, District and Circle Lines and is in Travel Zone 1.
- Tour Starts: 8:30 am, Victoria Coach Station (boarding commences at 8:00 am)
- Tour Finishes: approx 7:00 pm, Victoria Train Station
- Entrance to Warwick Castle and Shakespeare's Birthplace are only included if the option is selected at the time of transaction
- Warwick Castle, Shakespeare's Birthplace, Oxford & The Cotswolds (with entrances)£105.00
Entrance to Warwick Castle and Shakespeare's Birthplace are included in this Tour.
Discover over a thousand years of history at one of England’s most beautiful medieval castles before visiting the birthplace of William Shakespeare in the picturesque town of Stratford-upon-Avon. Finally, head off to explore the historic city of Oxford on a walking tour of the city with your expert guide.
- Warwick Castle, Shakespeare's Birthplace, Oxford & The Cotswolds (without-entrance)£69.00
TOUR WITHOUT ENTRY FEE INCL
Discover over a thousand years of history at one of England’s most beautiful medieval castles before visiting the birthplace of William Shakespeare in the picturesque town of Stratford-upon-Avon.
- Explore one of England's most beautiful medieval castles
- Visit William Shakespeare's birthplace
- Enjoy a scenic drive through the beautiful English countryside
- Discover the historic medieval city of Oxford
- Learn about the history of Oxford on a guided walking tour
Personal Audio Headset
USB Charging On-board
Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
- No Cancellation Fees
- No Change Fees
- No Booking Fees
- Your Money is Protected - Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the day of departure
For full terms see Our Flexible Promise to You
COMMITTED TO YOUR WELL-BEING
We have implemented the following COVID-19 Hygiene and Distancing Measures for your well-being.
- Physical distancing measures are in place during check-in, boarding and to disembark our vehicles
- Vehicles are fully sanitised before the start of each tour. All surfaces are cleaned and disinfected daily
- Hand sanitiser, antiviral sprays and wipes are available on board to use throughout the day
- Guests are required to wear a face covering when traveling on board our vehicles unless medically exempt. Spare disposable masks are available at check-in
- Guests are provided with personal audio headsets so distancing can be maintained when listening to commentary
- We encourage guests with e-tickets to bring these on their smart devices, and we recommend contact-less payments only
- Guests should follow the guidelines in place at tour inclusions, including any rules on face coverings and physical distancing measures
- Our team, including our guides and drivers have been trained in our enhanced hygiene and physical distancing procedures
Please note our coaches are operating at normal capacity on departures from 11th October 2021. Please refer to our Travel Health page for more information