ZSL London Zoo
From the furry, feathered and scaly, to the cute and scary, they're all here for you to see when visiting ZSL London Zoo. With 800 species and over 17,000 animals to explore, the Zoo is an excellent excuse for a big day out! Set in leafy Regent's Park, ZSL London Zoo is an oasis for animals placed in the heart of one of the world's busiest cities.
- Land of the Lions
Home to a pride of endangered Asiatic lions, this breath-taking exhibition transports visitors from the heart of London to India's vibrant National Park, Sasan Gir. Enjoy a windowless view of the big cat's enclosure and crumbling ruin of an amphitheatre-style Lion Temple. See these majestic animals roaming just metres away, separated only by fine wires.
- Tiger Territory
Come face-to-face with beautiful tigers through floor-to-ceiling glass windows as you get closer than ever to the natural environment of one of nature's most formidable predators.
- Penguins Beach
Head down to a recreated South American beach and observe the stunning colony of Humboldt Penguins as they swim, dive, frolic and feed. Underwater viewing areas are available so that you can see how our flippered friends swim underwater.
- Children's Zoo
Meet your favourite farm animals like cows, sheep, pigs, goats and chickens in this hands-on petting zoo, alongside some less common animal species like llamas and alpacas.
- Animal Adventure
ZSL London Zoo's brand new Animal Adventure zone will take young visitors on a journey of discovery. Meet animals ranging from eagle owls and porcupines to mongooses and meerkats and find out more about these creatures' secret and often surprising lives in the wild.
- Attraction Address: ZSL London Zoo, Outer Circle, London NW1 4RY
- Please note, you will require a printed copy of your E-ticket
- Children under 16 will not be admitted without an adult.
- Family Ticket: 2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children
- The Zoo is closed on the 25th December
- Last admission is one hour before advertised closing time
- Some animal exhibits may close up to 30 minutes before closing time
- For your security, bag checks will be carried out as you enter the Zoo. Please have your bags ready for checking
- Evan Evans E-tickets are valid on your nominated date, or on any other date during regular opening hours, for up to 30 days afterwards. All dates are subject to availability, and the supplier reserves the right to alter its opening times/service at short notice. Tickets can only be used for one visit and will be taken in by the supplier upon exchange
- Spend all day visiting the 800 species and over 17,000 animals
- See Lions roaming just metres away, separated only by fine wires
- Come face-to-face with beautiful tigers through floor-to-ceiling glass windows
- View Humboldt Penguins from underwater viewing areas as they swim, dive, frolic and feed
Entrance to London Zoo
(27 October - 14 February)
Monday To Sunday 10:00am - 4:00pm
(15 February - 26 October)
Monday To Sunday 10:00am - 5:00pm