Leeds Castle, Canterbury & Dover
Journey into the heart of the English countryside as we visit the county of Kent, also known as the ‘Garden of England’ due to its lush rolling green hills, beautiful scenery and historic buildings. Visit the stunning Leeds Castle, the historic UNESCO World Heritage Site at Canterbury Cathedral* and see the spectacular White Cliffs of Dover. Add on a panoramic tour of London's top sights and most iconic landmarks on an open-top bus tour through the city. With audio guides available in 11 lang. You also have the option of enjoying our range of Stonehenge Tours from London.
- Meeting Point
Victoria Coach Station
Our team will be waiting to greet you by our Welcome Desk at Victoria Coach Station, and will direct you to the correct departure gate. Victoria Coach Station is a 10-15 minute walk from London Victoria Station and Victoria Underground Station, and our Welcome Desk is located in-front of Gates 1 and 2: Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time for boarding.
- Leeds Castle
We begin our day trip to Leeds Castle from London by passing through historic Greenwich, an area of London known for its maritime history and classical building such as the Old Royal Naval College.
Often referred to as The Loveliest Castle in The World, Leeds Castle has played many roles in its nearly 900-year history. From a Norman stronghold to a magnificent royal palace, the castle today has been converted by subsequent owners into an idyllic countryside retreat.
With 500 acres of parkland and landscaped gardens to explore, it's easy to see why this beautiful castle has been the private property of no fewer than six English queens.
- Canterbury Cathedral
Founded by St Augustine in 600 AD, the Cathedral today is one of the most excellent examples of Gothic architecture in England.
A designated UNESCO World Heritage Site, Canterbury Cathedral is both a serene place of holiness and beautiful tourist destination. As the Cathedral of the Archbishop, the spiritual leader of the Church of England, Canterbury holds a special place in English history.
Canterbury is far from your typical Cathedral, and its long history is often described as 'England in Stone'. The history of this Cathedral and its influential Archbishops is woven inextricably into the story of England itself.
The Archbishops here played a crucial role in the creation of the Magna Carta, one of the most important documents in history, and were influential enough to engage in power struggles with the King of England.
In Dover, we will have a view of the famous White Cliffs. Soaring 350 ft above the crashing waves of the English Channel, the White Cliffs of Dover are an instantly recognisable landmark of Britain. From Caesar to Shakespeare, some of history’s most important figures recognised the towering symbolism of the cliffs.
Traditionally the site where British royalty would welcome overseas visitors, the cliffs served as an intimidating reminder of Britain's immovable resoluteness sense of independence.
- End Point
London Victoria Train Station
Your Tour will finish outside London Victoria Train Station, centrally located and easily accessible by national rail and underground, it is serviced by the Victoria, District and Circle Lines and is in Travel Zone 1.
- Tour Starts: 9:00 am, Victoria Coach Station (boarding commences at 8:30 am
- Tour Finishes: approx 7:00 pm, Victoria Train Station
- *Entrance to Canterbury Cathedral is not included. If you wish to add entrance to Leeds Castle and Canterbury Cathedral as part of your tour select 'Including Entrances' in the booking panel. If you have purchased the tour option without entrances but wish to purchase them at a later date then please contact our reservations team at least 1 day in advance of your tour
- Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral & Dover - TOUR WITH ALL ENTRY FEES INCL£99.00
Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral & Dover (with entrances)
Visit the stunning Leeds Castle, the historic UNESCO World Heritage Site at Canterbury Cathedral and see the spectacular White Cliffs of Dover.
- Discover the 'Loveliest Castle in The World'*
- Explore historic Canterbury Cathedral*
- See the White Cliffs of Dover
- Enjoy a scenic journey through the 'Garden of England'
- Drive through historic Greenwich
Personal Audio Headset
USB Charging On-board
Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
- No Cancellation Fees
- No Change Fees
- No Booking Fees
- Your Money is Protected - Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the day of departure
For full terms see Our Flexible Promise to You
COMMITTED TO YOUR WELL-BEING
We have implemented the following COVID-19 Hygiene and Distancing Measures for your well-being.
- Physical distancing measures are in place during check-in, boarding and to disembark our vehicles
- Vehicles are fully sanitised before the start of each tour. All surfaces are cleaned and disinfected daily
- Hand sanitiser, antiviral sprays and wipes are available on board to use throughout the day
- Guests are required to wear a face covering when traveling on board our vehicles unless medically exempt. Spare disposable masks are available at check-in
- Guests are provided with personal audio headsets so distancing can be maintained when listening to commentary
- We encourage guests with e-tickets to bring these on their smart devices, and we recommend contact-less payments only
- Guests should follow the guidelines in place at tour inclusions, including any rules on face coverings and physical distancing measures
- Our team, including our guides and drivers have been trained in our enhanced hygiene and physical distancing procedures
Please note our coaches are operating at normal capacity on departures from 11th October 2021. Please refer to our Travel Health page for more information