London in One Day with Changing of the Guard - Private Chauffeured Experience
Our most popular and comprehensive tour of London. Jump straight into the history of London on this fantastic full-day tour. Spend the day exploring London's most iconic sights with your expert Guide. It’s all here including the Tower of London, Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, the London Eye and much more. This tour is perfect for first timers or those looking to get the best out of a single day.
Whether you're travelling solo, as a couple, group, or as a family, we're proud to offer a modern and prestigious fleet of luxury vehicles to cater for everyone.
Your Driver-Guide or separate Tour Guide & chauffeur (based on option selected) will pick you up from your hotel or home to begin the experience.
Please note that pick-up and drop-off is included for London locations within Zones 1-3. Pick-up and drop-off in London Zones 4-6 or in any of the following postcodes can also be arranged at an additional charge of £60 per booking for: UB, HA, WD, EN, IG, RM, DA, BR, CR, SM, KT and TW.
- Panoramic Tour
Your day begins with a relaxing panoramic drive through the City of Westminster with your expert tour guide. Along the way, your guide will regale you with interesting stories and facts about London's long history. On this scenic journey through the city, you will see all of London's most iconic sights, including Westminster Abbey, the iconic Elizabeth Tower, also known as 'Big Ben' and much, much more!
- The Changing of the Guard
At Buckingham Palace, we will stop to watch a ceremony that is the epitome of the pomp and pageantry for which Britain is famous for around the world. Elite soldiers from the British military, also known as the Household Division, have been dutifully guarding the monarch since 1660.
During the ceremony, immaculately turned out guards from the New Guard arrive to assume responsibility for protecting Buckingham Palace. Accompanied by a regimental marching band, the soldiers of the Household Division are instantly recognisable in their bearskin caps and scarlet tunics.
- The City of London
After a break for lunch your tour continues. With its origins in the fortified Roman settlement of Londonium, the City of London is the ceremonial and historic centre of the capital as well as the financial centre housing both the Stock Exchange and The Bank of England. Your afternoon tour takes you on a wonderful eclectic journey through the historic and the modern highlighting London’s diversity and rich culture.
- St Paul's Cathedral Guided Tour
The first stop on our tour is an iconic symbol of London. Sir Christopher Wren's masterpiece took 35 years to build and today is one of the largest churches in the world. Incredibly, this towering domed cathedral was also the tallest building in London until the 1960s.
Its construction between 1675-1710 was part of a rebuilding programme after the original cathedral located here was swept away in the Great Fire of London in 1666: With no fewer than seven chapels, countless statues and priceless art, as well as Europe's largest crypt, there are historical and religious treasures around every corner at St Paul's.
Explore the history of the cathedral with your expert Guide who will bring its fascinating events to life.
- The Tower of London
Explore almost 1,000 years of history that began with the construction of a fortress and royal residence by William The Conqueror. The long history of 'The Tower' is one of imprisonment, murder and execution. The last person executed here was in 1941, and over the years spies, criminals and even queens have met their bloody end by the executioner's hand at the tower.
The Tower of London is also home to the priceless Crown Jewels Collection. This glittering display of gems and gold includes the Star of Africa, the world's largest cut diamond, as well as a collection of crowns, robes, and other items of ceremonial regalia. It would be improper to fail to mention the tower ravens. Legend has it that at least half a dozen must stay within the bounds of the tower or the monarchy will fall.
Guests have the opportunity to enjoy entry with a guided tour (if option selected).
At the end of your Experience, you will be driven back to your selected drop-off point.
- Experience Starts: 9:00 am
- Experience Finishes: 5:30 pm approx.
- Alternative start and finish times are available upon request
- Important: Please call or email at least 72 hours in advance (+44 207 950 1777 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to confirm the address of your pick up and drop off location
- Meeting Point: If being collected from a hotel please wait for your guide at the concierge desk (or reception desk if there is no concierge)
- Your vehicle will be a Mercedes E-Class or V-Class based on the group size. Other vehicles in our fleet are available on request, including a Rolls Royce Phantom and a range of Bentley’s including the Bentley S3, Bentley MK VI, Bentley RT LWB, and Bentley Azure convertible. If you would like to upgrade your vehicle to one of our luxury classic cars please contact us
- On certain days where there is no changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace, we will instead see the ceremony at Horse Guards Parade or if no Guard Change at either location, we will spend extra time on another part of the itinerary in the same area (flexible on the day)
- Prices are quoted based on an English-speaking guide or driver-guide (depending on option chosen). If you wish to have a guide that speaks another language, please contact us by emailing email@example.com or call +44 207 950 1770
- Prices are based on departing and returning to a London location within Zones 1-3. Departures and drop offs in Zones 4-6 or in any of the following postcodes can also be arranged at an additional charge of £60 per booking for: UB, HA, WD, EN, IG, RM, DA, BR, CR, SM, KT and TW.
- Full payment required at time of booking. Once confirmed, bookings are subject to our Booking Conditions
- London In One Day Private tour with separate Tour Guide
London In One Day Private tour with separate Tour Guide
Entry to St Paul’s and Tower of London are included.
No. of Guests Price per person Total Price 1 £1,100 £1,100 2 £550 £1,100 3 £398 £1,195 4 £323 £1,290 5 £277 £1,385 6 £247 £1,480
- London In One Day Private tour with Driver-Guide - Entry to St Paul’s and the Tower of London are NOT included.
London In One Day Private tour with Driver-Guide
Entry to St Paul’s and the Tower of London are NOT included.
No. of Guests Price per person Total Price 1 £814 £814 2 £407 £814 3 £271 £814 4 £204 £814 5 £163 £814 6 £136 £814
- Panoramic London Tour
- See the Changing of the Guard Ceremony
- Professional Guided Tour of St Paul's Cathedral (Entrance to St Paul's Cathedral and Tower of London included only to separate guide option)
- Pick up/drop off from your Central London hotel
EXPERT DRIVER-GUIDE OR GUIDE & SEPARATE DRIVER
Entrance to St Paul's Cathedral and Tower of London included only to separate guide option
Pick-up & Drop-off
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
- No Cancellation Fees
- No Change Fees
- No Booking Fees
- Your Money is Protected - Free cancellation up to 48 hours before the day of departure
- Our team, including our guides and drivers have been trained in our enhanced hygiene procedures, Please refer to our Travel Health page for more information
For full terms see Our Flexible Promise to You