Windsor Castle, Stonehenge & Bath
Visit Windsor Castle - the official residence of The Queen and home of the British monarchy for more than 900 years. You'll explore the beautiful Georgian city of Bath and its ancient Roman Baths, as well as uncover the mystery behind Stonehenge - the world's top Neolithic site.
- Meeting Point
Victoria Coach Station
Our team will be waiting to greet you by our Welcome Desk at Victoria Coach Station, and will direct you to the correct departure gate. Victoria Coach Station is a 10-15 minute walk from London Victoria Station and Victoria Underground Station, and our Welcome Desk is located in-front of Gates 1 and 2: Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time for boarding.
- Windsor Castle
The first stop on our tour is the ancestral home of the British monarchy and the largest occupied castle in the world. On select mornings a must-see colourful display of typical British pomp and pageantry takes place here at the Changing the Guard ceremony.
As you walk around the impressive grounds, it is almost hard to believe that successive kings and queens have been living here for over 900 years. Today, this beautiful castle is a favoured weekend residence of Her Majesty The Queen. Inside the State Apartments, you will have the chance to explore the same rooms used today by The Queen and members of the Royal Family. The rooms here were intended to rival the Palace of Versailles in France, and paintings by renowned artists such as Rembrandt and Rubens adorn the walls.
Inside St George's Chapel, you will visit the site of one of the most famous royal weddings of recent times. It was here where HRH Prince Harry married Meghan Markle in 2018 in a ceremony watched by millions around the world.
Visit the historic city of Bath, where the ancient meets the modern world. Here, you can visit the world-famous Roman Baths or enjoy time to explore the city at your own pace - the choice is yours!
At the Roman Baths*, you'll have the opportunity to learn all about the history of the baths and explore a site with thousands of ancient objects and artefacts on display. You'll also have the chance to taste the famous spa water, containing 43 minerals, which has attracted visitors to Bath Spa for centuries.
For those who want to wander the city, there is plenty to see and do. From a plethora of museums and galleries to some fantastic shopping and afternoon tea options. Unwind in one of the city's many beautiful parks, or simply admire the stunning Georgian architecture. The city's impressive honey-coloured buildings are one of the main reasons it's the only city in the UK that is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Stonehenge is a mysterious site where you will step back 5,000 years in time to prehistoric Britain at the world's most famous Neolithic monument.
Who built Stonehenge, and why? How was it constructed without modern tools and equipment? Discover the answer to these questions and try to solve the mystery yourself with the help of our live guide and an interactive audio guide - exclusive to Evan Evans.
- End Point
London Victoria Train Station
Your Tour will finish outside London Victoria Train Station, centrally located and easily accessible by national rail and underground, it is serviced by the Victoria, District and Circle Lines and is in Travel Zone 1.
- Tour Starts: 8:00 am, Victoria Coach Station (boarding commences at 7:30 am)
- Tour Finishes: approx. 7:30 pm, Victoria Train Station
- On rare occasions, the State Apartments may be closed.
- St George's Chapel is closed on Sundays.
- The castle is closed on Tuesdays & Wednesdays and on the 25 - 26 December
If the castle is closed on your date of travel, please give us a call after you have completed your tour and we will refund you for the entrance to Windsor Castle.
- Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Bath - Tour with All Entry Fees Incl£120.00
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle and Bath Day Tour from London with English speaking guide.Including entrances to Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, and Roman Baths
- Windsor, Stonehenge & Bath – Stonehenge entry only£79.00
Windsor, Stonehenge & Bath – Stonehenge entry only
Discover more than 5,000 years of history in one day as you visit three of England's national treasures. Visit the official residence of The Queen and home of the British monarchy for more than 900 years, explore the beautiful Georgian city of Bath and its ancient Roman Baths, and uncover the mystery behind Stonehenge - the wSorld's most famous Neolithic site.
- Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Bath - Entry to Roman Baths not included£99.00
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle and Bath Day Tour from London with English speaking guide. Including entrances to Stonehenge and Windsor Castle with free time in Bath (entry to Roman Baths not included)
- Visit the ancestral home of the British monarchy (if option selected)
- Unravel the mystery of Stonehenge with an interactive audio map
- See where Prince Harry and Meghan Markle were married (if option selected)
- Explore the beautiful city of Bath
- See the site of Britain's only natural hot spring (if option selected)
Personal Audio Headset
USB Charging On-board
Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
- No Cancellation Fees
- No Change Fees
- No Booking Fees
- Your Money is Protected - Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the day of departure
For full terms see Our Flexible Promise to You
COMMITTED TO YOUR WELL-BEING
We have implemented the following COVID-19 Hygiene and Distancing Measures for your well-being.
- Physical distancing measures are in place during check-in, boarding and to disembark our vehicles
- Vehicles are fully sanitised before the start of each tour. All surfaces are cleaned and disinfected daily
- Hand sanitiser, antiviral sprays and wipes are available on board to use throughout the day
- Guests are required to wear a face covering when traveling on board our vehicles unless medically exempt. Spare disposable masks are available at check-in
- Guests are provided with personal audio headsets so distancing can be maintained when listening to commentary
- We encourage guests with e-tickets to bring these on their smart devices, and we recommend contact-less payments only
- Guests should follow the guidelines in place at tour inclusions, including any rules on face coverings and physical distancing measures
- Our team, including our guides and drivers have been trained in our enhanced hygiene and physical distancing procedures
Please note our coaches are operating at normal capacity on departures from 11th October 2021. Please refer to our Travel Health page for more information