The London Dungeon - Standard
Travel back in time to explore the dark, bloody history of London at The London Dungeon. Along the way, you'll meet chilling characters such as Jack The Ripper and Sweeney Todd and the hapless victims of The Torture Chamber.
On The Tyrant Boat Ride, you'll experience the full wrath of King Henry VIII, who has sentenced you to death. Join Anne Boleyn on her final journey along the River Thames to the infamous Tower of London, where you'll meet your fate.
Wander the narrow streets of Whitechapel on a dark, stormy night as you attempt to evade Jack The Ripper, who has just claimed his latest victim.
Take refuge inside Ten Bells Pub, where the landlady, Mrs Waldren, will regale you with chilling stories of London's most gruesome serial killer.
London's most immersive theatrical storytelling tour is a fantastic way to explore over 1,000 years of history in London. Along the way, you'll be scared, thrilled and intrigued in equal measure. With a full cast of 20 brilliant actors and incredible shows, lavish sets and special effects, plus two exciting new rides, you'll be taken on a unique 90-minute thrill-filled journey.
- Attraction Address: London Dungeon, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB
- E-tickets can be displayed on a mobile device. Attraction Staff will scan the barcodes shown on your e-ticket. Join the "next show" line at your booked timeslot with your e-ticket
- Cancellations or amendments to bookings can be made up until 9:30 pm the day before travel but are not permitted on the day of travel
- Please contact us on +44 207 950 1777 to process any amendments or cancellations
- Once booked, tickets are non-refundable
- Early Closure: Mon-Fri: 5 Nov to 21 Dec (last tour 4:00 pm)
- Extended Opening Hours: 23 Dec (last tour 6:00 pm) and 27 Dec - 30 Dec (last tour 6:00 pm)
- Closed on 25th December
- Live actors, shows and special effects bring famous historical periods and people to life
- Journey through the Dungeon on two thrilling rides – a freefall ride and boat ride
- Walk through the Dungeon and discover gruesome stories lurking in London’s past
Entrance to London Dungeon
(1 January - 31 December)
Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri, Sun 10:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday 11:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday 10:00am - 6:00pm