The Magic of Paris
Explore the best of Paris on this fantastic full-day Rail Tour. We've taken care of everything for you, including return travel to Paris from London, so all you need to do is sit back, relax and enjoy your day in the City of Lights! See Paris's world-famous sights and iconic landmarks and enjoy stunning views of the Parisian waterfront on a cruise along the River Seine.
- Meeting Point
London St Pancras International Station
Our team will be waiting to greet you in front of Dune (shoe shop) located next to the Eurostar Departures Terminal inside St Pancras Station. There, you will be given your train tickets and information pack before you board your train. St Pancras is centrally located and a 5-minute walk from Kings Cross Underground Station which is serviced by the Metropolitan, Circle, Hammersmith & City, Victoria and Northern Lines: You can spot our representative by their red clipboard.
- Train from London to Paris
After you've met your Evan Evans Expert Guide, get ready to board the Eurostar to begin your Parisian adventure. In a little over two hours, you will arrive at Paris Gare du Nord Station, where your luxury coach will be waiting for you.
- Panoramic Tour
Bienvenue à Paris! Enjoy a Tour of Paris's monument-lined boulevards and manicured avenues as we head towards our first stop, the iconic Eiffel Tower. Along the way, you'll drive down the most famous street in Paris, the Champs-Élysées, pass through the Place de la Concorde and see the Arc de Triomphe. Upon arrival at the Eiffel Tower, you'll have time to get up close and take plenty of photos to show everyone back home.
- Relaxing River Cruise
Enjoy a scenic cruise along the River Seine and take in the beautiful views on offer along the Parisian waterfront. As you meander along the river, you'll pass under some of Paris' most famous bridges, including the Pont Neuf, the oldest bridge in Paris built in the 16th century. After the cruise, you'll have time to explore the local area and enjoy a spot of lunch. Relax and refuel at a traditional Parisian café, watching things happening, and people go by.
- Louvre Museum
Our next stop is the world-famous Louvre Museum, where we will stop for photo opportunities outside the iconic glass pyramids located in the Cour Napoléon. Built in 1989, the main pyramid is 21 metres (68 ft) high and constructed solely of glass and metal.
- Sacré-Cœur Basilica
Built between 1875 and 1914 and situated atop the highest point in the city, Montmartre hill, this beautiful church is located in one of the most peaceful areas of Paris and provides fantastic views of the Parisian cityscape. Designed in Romanesque-Byzantine style, its striking white exterior is a result of the stone used during its construction. The calcite found in the stone, which came from Château-Landon quarries, acts as a natural cleaner during wet weather, leading to a year-round chalky white appearance.
The route up to the Sacré-Cœur has 270 steps and takes about 10 minutes to walk up. For those that are unable to walk or would prefer a more relaxed way to the top, it is possible to purchase a funicular cable car ticket.
- Paris to London
After a busy day of exploration, it's time to kick back and relax as you board the Eurostar and head back to London.
- End Point
London St Pancras International Station
St Pancras is centrally located and a 5-minute walk from Kings Cross Underground Station which is serviced by the Metropolitan, Circle, Hammersmith & City, Victoria and Northern Lines and is in Zone 1.
- Standard Premier option available - please call to book
- Tour Meeting Time: 6:00 am (5:30 am on Sat)
- Tour Finishes: approximately 9:30 pm
- Tour is non-refundable and non-changeable once booked
- Supplements may apply on some weekend departures
- Please ensure that you have a valid passport and appropriate visit
- Entrance to the Eiffel Tower is not included
- Entrance to the Louvre Museum is not included
- Seating requests on the Eurostar can not be guaranteed
- Children under 4 years are not provided with a seat on the Eurostar or coach
- Tickets for Funiculaire de Montmartre are not included
- £40 supplement applies for guests returning the following day (Mon-Sat only). Subject to availability
- Please note to maintain a comfortable environment for all guests, Eurostar have some limits around the amount of alcohol you can bring onboard: 4 bottles/cans of beer or 1 bottle of wine per person
- Fully escorted Rail Tour from London to Paris with an Expert Guide
- Enjoy a panoramic Small Group Tour of Paris
- Experience a sightseeing cruise on the River Seine
- View the world famous Eiffel Tower
- Option to visit the historic Sacré-Cœur
- Return train journey with reserved seating