Stonehenge & Bath
Visit two of England's UNESCO World Heritage Sites on this fantastic Stonehenge and Bath tour from London. Explore the beautiful Georgian city of Bath and visit Stonehenge, where you will decipher the mystery surrounding its construction over 5,000 years ago.
- Meeting Point
Victoria Coach Station
Our team will be waiting to greet you by our Welcome Desk at Victoria Coach Station, and will direct you to the correct departure gate. Victoria Coach Station is a 10-15 minute walk from London Victoria Station and Victoria Underground Station, and our Welcome Desk is located in-front of Gates 1 and 2: Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time for boarding.
As we enjoy a scenic journey to Bath, your expert guide for the day will provide you with an overview of the history of the city and its most famous sights.
Here, you can choose to either enter the Roman Baths or enjoy free time to explore the city - the choice is yours! At the Roman Baths, you will have the opportunity to visit one of the most famous and important Roman sites in Europe.
You'll learn all about the history of the Baths, from its origins as a temple dedicated to the goddess Sulis Minerva, to its eventual development into a bathing complex. Entrance to the Roman Baths is only included if the option including entrances is selected.
On display are thousands of Roman objects that have been found on-site over the years. These include the Haruspex stone and a gilt bronze head of the goddess Sulis Minerva, one of the best-known objects from Roman Britain.
Over 5,000 years of history is waiting to be discovered by us at the prehistoric site at Stonehenge. Built on the windswept Salisbury Plain by our Neolithic ancestors, Stonehenge is a site that has courted controversy and stirred opinion for hundreds of years.
Explore over 250 ancient objects on display at the world-class visitor centre. Discover the tools and everyday objects of Neolithic life, and come face-to-face with a 5,500-year-old man and ancient human remains.
Decipher the mystery of Stonehenge using an interactive audio guide exclusive to Evan Evans. Learn who built it and why, as well as how it was constructed using rudimentary equipment made of wood and stone.
As we depart Stonehenge, you will leave knowing the answers to these questions, plus many more.
- End Point
London Victoria Train Station
Your Tour will finish outside London Victoria Train Station, centrally located and easily accessible by national rail and underground, it is serviced by the Victoria, District and Circle Lines and is in Travel Zone 1.
- Tour Starts: 8:30 am, Victoria Coach Station (boarding commences at 8:00 am)
- Tour Finishes: approx 7:00 pm, Victoria Train Station
- Entrance to Stonehenge is included in the Tour price
- Entrance to the Roman Baths is not included. If you wish to add entrance the Roman Baths as part of your tour, select 'Including Entrances' in the booking panel. We cannot sell entrance to the Roman Baths on the day of the Tour
- Discover the beautiful city of Bath
- Visit the site of Britain's only natural hot spring (if selecting the option including entrances)
- Learn about the history of the Roman Baths
- Unravel the mystery of Stonehenge with an interactive audio map