Travel in style on-board an iconic, vintage Routemaster bus. Receive a private welcome at The Tower of London, enjoy the food stalls at Borough Market and finish the day with a delicious afternoon tea at Westminster Abbey.
- Travel on a beautifully restored vintage red London bus from the early 1960's
- Westminster Abbey entrance and guided tour
- Westminster Abbey afternoon tea
- Tower of London entrance and guided tour
- A private tour of The Royal Armouries with a White Tower warden
- Visit the Crown Jewels at the Tower of London before the crowds
- Borough Market visit
- Professional Blue Badge tour guide
- VOX audio technology enabling you to hear your guide at all times
Tower of London guided tour
Dating back to 1066, this famous, UNESCO World Heritage Site is steeped in history, myth and legend and is home to the famous Crown Jewels. As one of the first groups to enter, you’ll experience The Tower before the crowds allowing quicker access to the Crown Jewels. Receive a private talk from the White Tower Warden to hear a unique insight into the oldest part of the Tower and the magnificent royal armoury.
Continuing on your vintage bus adventure you’ll head into the city to see the magnificent St Paul’s Cathedral, the financial district, imposing Tower Bridge and magnificent Borough Market; one of London’s oldest and largest food markets. Enjoy a delicacy from the hundreds of stalls*, before heading on to Westminster Abbey.
Westminster Abbey guided tour
From kings, queens, statesmen, soldiers, priests, heroes and villains – Westminster Abbey is steeped in more than a thousand years of history. The Abbey has been the coronation church since 1066 and is the final resting place of 17 monarchs. The present church, begun by Henry III in 1245, is one of the most important gothic buildings in the country. You will experience a fully guided tour as your guide brings the story of the Abbey to life.
Afternoon Tea at Westminster Abbey
Enjoy a sumptuous afternoon tea at the Cellarium Café located inside the Abbey. Tour ends here so enjoy your Afternoon Tea at your own pace.
- Entrance to the Tower of London
- Entrance to Westminster Abbey
- Afternoon Tea at Westminster Abbey
- Personal Audio Headset
- Live English speaking guide
- Lunch (time will be included in the itinerary for a refreshment break)
- Pick up and Drop off at your Hotel
Tour Starts: Tuesday - Friday 8.15am, Evan Evans Office 258 Vauxhall Bridge Road, boarding commences at 8.00am
Tour Finishes: approx 4.30pm at Westminster Abbey
Entrance to the Tower of London and Westminster Abbey and afternoon tea is included in the tour price. *Borough market lunch is not included in the price.
Please note there are quite a few stairs within the White Tower and there is no disabled access.