Boxing Day: Stonehenge Express
Visit the world’s most famous Neolithic site at this special time of year and uncover the mystery behind its construction. Discover how it was built, the theories behind its construction and the origin of its mysterious builders. Come face-to-face with a 5,000-year-old man in the Visitor Centre, and explore the vast collection of Neolithic tools and artefacts.
- MEETING POINT
Evan Evans Office
Our team will be waiting to greet you at our offices at 258 Vauxhall Bridge Road, located just 5-minutes away from London Victoria Train Station and Victoria Underground Station. Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time ready for boarding.
Discover more than 5,000 years of history at Stonehenge as you uncover the mystery behind its origins and construction. Highlights include:
- Walk around the perimeter of the famous Stone Circle and marvel at the giant Sarsen Stones
- Panoramic sweeping views across the Salisbury Plain
- Stand inside reconstructed Neolithic houses and learn how people lived 5,000 years ago
- See what it feels like to stand in the middle of the Stone Circle in the 360-degree audio-visual presentation at the visitor centre
- Explore over 250 ancient objects on display in the visitor centre, including pottery, jewellery and ancient human remains
- END POINT
London Victoria Train Station
Your Tour will finish outside London Victoria Train Station. Centrally located and easily accessible by national rail and underground, it is serviced by the Victoria, District and Circle Lines and is in Travel Zone 1.
- Tour Starts: 11:00 am, Evan Evans Office (boarding commences at 10:45 am)
- Tour Ends: 5:00 pm, Victoria Train Station
- Entrance to Stonehenge and an audio guide is included in the tour price
- Explore more than 5,000 years of history
- Direct service to Stonehenge from Central London
- Entrance to Stonehenge included
- Audio guide in 10 languages