- Full day in Paris to explore on your own
- Return seats on Eurostar train with seat reservations
- Visite Paris Card (Travel card)
- Welcome pack with map of Paris
Our representative will meet you at London's St Pancras to give you your welcomne pack and tickets ready for your 2.5 hour Eurostar train journey to Paris city centre.
Visite Paris Card
Move freely in the capital with your included Visite Paris Pass, which gives you access to the ,ain transport systems including the Metro, RER, buses, and trams, making your sightseeing adventure even easier.
Mal your way back to Gare du Nord station for your 9pm train back to London
- Return Tickets on the Eurostar
- Visite Paris Card
- Information pack with a souvenir map of Paris
- Pick up and Drop off at your Hotel
Tour Departs: 6.15am (5.30am on Sat), Eurostar Terminal, St Pancras Station
Meet our representative at the Eurostar Terminal, St Pancras Station. Meeting point Dune (shoe shop) St Pancras located opposite to Eurostar Departure
Tour Finishes: approx. 9.30pm, Eurostar Terminal, St Pancras Station.
Once booked, this tour is non refundable and non changeable
Supplements may apply on some weekend departures
Please ensure that you have a valid passport and appropriate visa