Whether you're a solo traveller or just enjoy planning your own day, our Paris at Leisure tour is perfect for those who want to explore the city at their own pace. Travel to, from and around Paris is already taken care of, all you need to do is bring your sense of adventure!
Are you ready to start you Parisian adventure? Meet your Evan Evans representative inside St Pancras International station outside the departure gate. You'll receive your tickets for the Eurostar and the travel card you'll need to move around Paris, as well as a welcome pack and map of Paris.
Once you step off the train and onto the platform as The Gare du Nord, you're free to explore the city at your own pace. Your travel card, also known as a 'Visite Paris Pass' is your ticket to the 'City of Lights'. It gives you access to all the main transport systems, including the Metro, buses, trams and RER. With so much to see and do in Paris, there's plenty of history and iconic attractions waiting to be discovered.
Please ensure you leave plenty of time to travel to Gare du Nord Station for your 9:00 pm train back to London
Tour Departs: 6:00 am (5:30 am on Sat), Eurostar Terminal, St Pancras Station
Meet your Evan Evans representative outside the Dune retail store located opposite Eurostar Departures
Tour Finishes: approx. 9:30 pm, Eurostar Terminal, St Pancras Station.
- Once booked, this tour is non-refundable and non-changeable
- Supplements may apply on some weekend departures
- Please ensure that you have a valid passport and appropriate visa
- If the Eiffel Tower is closed, we will stop for photos and instead board a 2-hour river cruise that includes a 3-course champagne lunch.
- Lunch not included for children under 4 years
- Children under 4 years are not provided with a seat on the Eurostar or coach.
- Guests that would like to return the following day after their tour can do so upon request, subject to availability: a £40 supplement applies (Mon-Sat only)
Eurostar alcohol policy:
‘4 bottles or cans of beer or 1 bottle of wine per person. No spirits are permitted
If you’d like to take extra alcohol with you, you can – just use Eurodespatch our registered luggage service if you’d like to bring some home’