Immerse yourself in the wonders of Windsor with our direct service from central London. You’ll have four hours at leisure to explore this beautiful, historic market town and magnificent Windsor Castle; the official residence of Her Majesty the Queen.
- Four hours at leisure in Windsor
- Flexible entry ticket to Windsor Castle
- Envy Card discounts of up to 30% off selected retail outlets in Windsor Royal Shopping
- Windsor Castle audio guide in nine languages
- Superior coach with complimentary Wi-Fi
Linked by the beautiful River Thames, this Royal Borough boasts a rich mix of history, culture and heritage making it a must-see for any visit to the UK.
At Windsor Castle itself you can enjoy the magnificent State Apartments with some of the finest works of art from the Royal Collection and admire the Gothic architecture of St George’s Chapel. You also have the option to take a stroll to Eton; home to the famous college where Prince William and Prince Harry were educated.
- Free WiFi
- Entrance to Windsor Castle
- Lunch (time will be included in the itinerary for a refreshment break)
- Pick up and Drop off at your Hotel
Days of operation:
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday (November-March)
Tour Starts: 8.45am, Victoria Coach Station
Tour Finishes: approx 3.30pm, Victoria Train Station
Please note that this is not an escorted tour so there will be no guide on-board the coach.
St. George's Chapel is closed to visitors on Sundays as services are held throughout the day.
Image: Church Street Windsor, Photographer: Charlotte Claeson (creative commons licence)