- Round trip transfer from central London on a luxury Mercedes-Benz coach
- 4 hour stay in Windsor
- Free map of Windsor
- Free "Envy" card - offering up to 30% discount in retail outlets in Windsor Royal Shopping only
- Flexible entry ticket to Windsor Castle: see Queen Mary's Dolls House and visit St. George's Chapel (Tour 8 only)
- Audio Guide available in nine languages (Tour 8 only)
Historic Windsor is crowned by the stunning Windsor Castle - the Official Residence of Her Majesty The Queen. Linked by the beautiful River Thames, this Royal Borough boasts a rich mix of history, culture, heritage making it a 'must see' for any visit to the UK.
At Windsor Castle itself you can enjoy the magnificent State Apartments, the 14th-century St. Georges Chapel and the stunning castle grounds.
Our 'Windsor Express' offers guests a direct service from central London at an easy pace with extra time to explore: you can either include or exclude the Castle entry by choosing one of our flexible options below.
- Pick up from hotel in the morning (see pick up points) until 31 March 2017
- Free WiFi
- Entrance to Windsor Castle
- Lunch (time will be included in the itinerary for a refreshment break)
- Drop off at hotel
Days of operation:
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday (November-March)
Tour Starts: 8.45am, Victoria Coach Station
Tour Finishes: approx 3.30pm, Victoria Train Station
Please note that this is not an escorted tour, but Windsor Castle offer free multimedia tours. Available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian and Mandarin.
St. George's Chapel is closed to visitors on Sundays as services are held throughout the day. In addition, St George’s Chapel will be closed 10-13 June 2016.
Image: Church Street Windsor, Photographer: Charlotte Claeson (creative commons licence)