Theatre Tour & Exhibition. Shakespeare's Globe Exhibition is the world's largest exhibition devoted to Shakespeare and the London in which he lived and worked.
Housed beneath the reconstructed Globe Theatre on Bankside, the exhibition explores the remarkable story of the struggle to rebuild the Globe, and brings Shakespeare's world to life using a range of interactive displays and live demonstrations. Tickets include a 30-40 minute guided tour of the theatre, plus an all-day ticket to the Exhibition.
- Visit the world of Elizabethan Bankside.
- Discover how shows were produced in the theatres of Shakespeare's time.
- Find out how special effects were produced.
- Join the cast and add your voice to a scene recorded by Globe actors.
- Create your own Shakespearean phrases in the word jungle.
- Watch a sword-fighting display.
- Browse the costume collection and find out how period clothing is recreated.
Throughout the year, a fascinating guided tour of the Globe Theatre is included in your visit to Shakespeare's Globe Exhibition - Let one of our guides bring this extraordinary space to life.
Please note: As we are a working theatre, the Exhibition and/or tours may occasionally not be available; or an alternative may be offered, due to events, rehearsals, and performances.
Please note, you will require a printed copy of your ticket.
Evan Evans E-tickets are valid on your nominated date, or on any other date during normal opening hours, for up to 30 days afterward. All dates are subject to availability and the supplier reserves the right to alter its opening times/service at short notice. Tickets can only be used for one visit and will be taken in by the supplier upon exchange.