Afternoon Tea at the Rubens at the Palace
Enjoy a Traditional Afternoon Tea featuring a selection of mouthwatering finger sandwiches and delicious sweet treats including a selection of freshly baked scones served with homemade strawberry preserve and clotted cream.
The Rubens Afternoon Tea (Sample Menu)
- Egg and cress
- Smoked salmon
- Ham and mustard
- Cucumber and cream cheese
- Chicken bridge roll
- Carrot cupcake
- White chocolate and passionfruit cheesecake
- Lemon meringue pie
- Jasmine and mango marshmallow
- Chocolate Easter egg
- Plain scone
- Raisin scone
- Served with homemade strawberry preserve and clotted cream
* Little Prince and Princess Tea (Children 5-11) includes freshly made bite-size sandwiches, freshly baked scones, selected pastries and a choice of milkshake, hot chocolate, tea or soft drink.
Buckingham Palace State Rooms
Buckingham Palace serves as both the office and London residence of Her Majesty the Queen. It is one of the few working royal palaces remaining in the world today.
In August and September, when the palace is not being used in its official capacity, visitors can enjoy the State Rooms, which form the heart of the working palace - nineteen rooms, lavishly furnished with the finest treasures from the Royal Collection, including paintings by Rembrandt, Rubens, Poussin and Canaletto and some of the finest English and French furniture.
Visitors end their tour with a walk along the south side of the Palace garden, which splendid views of the west front of the Palace and the famous lake.
- Rubens at the Palace, 39 Buckingham Palace Road, London
- Buckingham Palace, Buckingham Palace Road, London
Please note - once booked, tickets are not refundable and dates/times can not be changed. You will require a printed copy of your ticket.
Images from the Royal Collection Trust / © H M Queen Elizabeth II 2015
Buckingham Palace, Photographer: Andrew Holt
Blue Drawing Room, Photographer: Peter Smith