Visit the most intimate of all royal palaces and peer into the private homes and life of members of Britain's royal family. Take a tour of the childhood home of Queen Victoria, the beloved home of Diana, Princess of Wales, and the current residence of Prince William, the Duchess of Cambridge and their family.
A royal residence for over 300 years, Kensington Palace has been home to some of the most iconic members of Britain's royal family. It was within the walls of this intimate palace where Queen Victoria was born, while more recently it has been the home of Diana, Princess of Wales. Today, it is the residence of Prince William, the Duchess of Cambridge and their family. Inside the State Apartments, adorned with an impressive display of paintings from the Royal Collection, you'll catch a glimpse into the private lives of the British royal family.
New - Victoria: Woman & Crown (until 5 January 2020)
Explore Queen Victoria’s private life behind her carefully-managed public image in Victoria: Woman and Crown, a major new exhibition at Kensington Palace. The new display, created to mark the 200th anniversary of Victoria's birth, re-examines how she balanced her role as a wife and mother with that of Queen of an expanding empire.
- Attraction Address: Kensington Palace, Kensington Gardens, Kensington London W8 4PX
- Our suggested visit time is 4 hours
- Please note, you will require a printed copy of your E-ticket
- The ticket is to be exchanged at the Main Ticket Desk in the White Court
- Last admission is one hour before closing time
- Kensington Palace is closed on the 24th - 26th December
- Evan Evans E-tickets are valid on your nominated date, or on any other date during regular opening hours, for up to 30 days afterwards. All dates are subject to availability, and the supplier reserves the right to alter its opening times/service at short notice. Tickets can only be used for one visit and will be taken in by the supplier upon exchange
- Visit the famed royal residence and former home of Princess Diana
- Take a stroll through the colourful formal gardens
- Admire the grandeur of the King's and Queen's State Apartments
- Explore the life of Queen Victoria’s life through an exhibition of letters, jewellery and clothes
Entrance to Kensington Palace
(1 November - 29 February)
Monday To Sunday 10:00am - 4:00pm
(1 March - 31 October)
Monday To Sunday 10:00am - 5:00pm