'The Crown' Filming Locations - Private Chauffeured Experience
Your Driver-Guide or separate Tour Guide & chauffeur (based on option selected) will pick you up from your hotel or home to begin the experience.
Please note that pick-up and drop-off is included for London locations within Zones 1-3. Pick-up and drop-off in London Zones 4-6 or in any of the following postcodes can also be arranged at an additional charge of £60 per booking for: UB, HA, WD, EN, IG, RM, DA, BR, CR, SM, KT and TW.
- Kensington Palace
Princess Margaret and her husband, the Earl of Snowdon moved into the palace in the 1960s, and Prince Charles moved in with Princess Diana (who is introduced in season 3) after they were married. Diana continued to live in the palace until her death in 1997.
- Lancaster House
Built in the 1820’s this lavishly decorated townhouse is only a stones-throw away from Buckingham Palace and is the home to many scenes that were used for Buckingham Palace.
Commissioned by the ‘Grand Old’ Duke of York, Lancaster House was a former home of nobility and high society. Today the house is run by The Foreign and Commonwealth Office for hosting stylish events.
- Southwark Cathedral
This impressive Gothic-style cathedral has been a place of worship for over 1,000 years and was the film location for the funeral of Elizabeth’s father, King George VI.
- Blythe House
This beautiful grade II listed building features Edwardian Baroque red brick and Portland stone and was originally built to house the Post Office Savings Bank. In addition to featuring in ‘The Crown’, ‘Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy’ and Thor 2’, Blythe House is home to over 170,000 exhibition pieces from the Science Museum, British Museum and the Victoria and Albert Museum.
- Westminster Abbey
Although filmed in Ely Cathedral Queen Elizabeth II’s (Claire Foy) marriage to Prince Philip (Matt Smith) took place here as did Princess Margaret to Antony Armstrong-Jones. See the statue of Martin Luther King on the façade of the Abbey who, in season 3, was assassinated in Memphis.
- Lyceum Theatre
This magnificent West End theatre opened its doors in 1841 and has been the home to Disney’s ‘The Lion King’ for an impressive 17 years and counting. The dramatic columned façade played host to the stylish scene in ‘The Crown’ when the Queen and Prince Phillip attended a post-war gala.
- The Old Royal Naval College
A world heritage site lining the banks of the River Thames, the Old Royal Naval College was the setting for the courtyard at Buckingham Palace. A specially built portico was attached to the building to enhance the resemblance to the Palace with familiar scenes of Churchill visiting The Queen, when Elizabeth visited her family from Clarence House and when members of the family visited the Palace.
Historically, this was the birthplace of Henry VIII, Mary I and Elizabeth I, as well as the location in which Henry’s second wife Anne Boleyn was arrested and in which Shakespeare performed.
At the end of your Experience, you will be driven back to your selected drop-off point.
- Experience Starts: 9:00 am
- Experience Finishes: 1:30 pm approx.
- Alternative start and finish times are available upon request
- Important: Please call or email at least 72 hours in advance (+44 207 950 1777 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to confirm the address of your pick up and drop off location
- Meeting Point: If being collected from a hotel please wait for your guide at the concierge desk (or reception desk if there is no concierge)
- Your vehicle will be a Mercedes E-Class or V-Class based on the group size. Other vehicles in our fleet are available on request, including a Rolls Royce Phantom and a range of Bentley’s including the Bentley S3, Bentley MK VI, Bentley RT LWB, and Bentley Azure convertible. If you would like to upgrade your vehicle to one of our luxury classic cars please contact us
- Filming did not take place at Kensington Palace or Westminster Abbey but the locations & history around the locations features in the series
- Prices are quoted based on an English-speaking guide or driver-guide (depending on option chosen). If you wish to have a guide that speaks another language, please contact us by emailing email@example.com or call +44 207 950 1770
- Prices are based on departing and returning to a London location within Zones 1-3. Departures and drop offs in Zones 4-6 or in any of the following postcodes can also be arranged at an additional charge of £60 per booking for: UB, HA, WD, EN, IG, RM, DA, BR, CR, SM, KT and TW.
- Full payment required at time of booking. Once confirmed, bookings are subject to our Booking Conditions
- 'The Crown' Filming Locations Private tour with separate Tour Guide
'The Crown' Filming Locations Private tour with separate Tour Guide
No. of Guests Price per person Total
1 £718.00 £718.00 2 £359.00 £718.00 3 £252.67 £758.00 4 £199.50 £798.00 5 £167.60 £838.00 6 £146.33 £878.00
- 'The Crown' Filming Locations Private tour with Driver-Guide
'The Crown' Filming Locations Private tour with Driver-Guide
No. of Guests Price per person Total
1 £536.00 £536.00 2 £268.00 £536.00 3 £178.67 £536.00 4 £134.00 £536.00 5 £107.20 £536.00 6 £89.33 £536.00
- See the exciting filming locations from hit TV series 'The Crown' from series 1, 2 and 3
- Photo opportunities at all the key London locations including Westminster Abbey, Lancaster House and the Old Royal Naval College, Greenwich
- Privately Guided by an Evan Evans Expert Guide
- Travel in a Luxury Vehicle
EXPERT DRIVER-GUIDE OR GUIDE & SEPARATE DRIVER
Travel in a Luxury Vehicle
FREE Wi-Fi on-board
Photo opportunities at Filming Locations
Pick-up and drop-off
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
- No Cancellation Fees
- No Change Fees
- No Booking Fees
- Your Money is Protected - Free cancellation up to 24 hours before departure
For full terms see Our Flexible Promise to You
COMMITTED TO YOUR WELL-BEING
We have implemented the following COVID-19 Hygiene and Distancing Measures for your well-being.
- Physical distancing measures are in place during check-in, boarding and to disembark our vehicles
- Vehicles are fully sanitised before the start of each tour. All surfaces are cleaned and disinfected daily
- Hand sanitiser, antiviral sprays and wipes are available on board to use throughout the day
- The maximum capacity of our vehicles will be limited, and seating is planned so that households/support bubbles are seated separately on the coach
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own face coverings as these must be worn throughout the tour. A supply of spare disposable masks will also be made available at check-in
- We encourage guests with e-tickets to bring these on their smart devices, and we recommend contactless payments only
- All tour inclusions have been vetted to ensure they adhere to physical distancing and hygiene guidelines
- Our team, including our guides and drivers have been newly trained in our enhanced hygiene and physical distancing procedures
Please refer to our Travel Health page for more information