Why book a private tour in Britain?
Reasons why you should book a private chauffeured experience in the UK
- Evan Evans Tours
- Travel Guide
- London Guide
- Why book a private tour in Britain
Why book a private tour in Britain?
Have you ever wondered what it’s like to tour London like a star? If you aim for hassle-free experiences in the UK, a private tour might just be what you are looking for. It can be a good option for you as well if the fear of mixing with crowds while travelling still itches the back of your neck.
A private tour reflects the ultimate VIP experience, is comfortable, safe, and tailored to the places you and the travellers on your journey really want to see. Why not discover London's most iconic places like the Tower of London and St Paul's Cathedral? Or get a full immersion into the UK's most incredible landmarks, such as Windsor Castle and Stonehenge?
If you still hesitate between a group tour and a private tour, here are some frequently asked questions about private chauffeured tours, which should help you make the right decision for unforgettable journeys.
What is a private chauffeured tour?
In any private tour, you travel in style with either a dedicated chauffeur or a separate guide to bring Britain's incredible history to life. In London, you can enjoy a diverse range of cars to choose from, usually with pick-up and drop-off included. You can also opt for either an Expert Driver-Guide or a Private Tour Guide for your journey.
Where can I go on a private chauffeured tour?
With a private chauffeured tour, you can peacefully learn about Britain’s incredible history, culture and legends. In Britain, there is a fantastic selection of private experiences to choose from - UNESCO World Heritage Sites, royal palaces, beautiful Georgian towns and more. The upside? Expert guides accompany you during your journey and provide you with live commentary to uncover the myths and secrets of each location.
How many people can I travel with on a private chauffeured tour?
You can travel with up to 6 guests on a private luxury tour and explore the finest of British culture and history. The more people book a car with you, the more valuable the price per person is.
Why book a private tour?
- Experience a tailored itinerary designed with you in mind
- Visit the locations that matter most to you, whether you travel in London or from London
- Receive live commentary with your guide throughout the experience
- Travel in comfort & style with our luxury car fleet
- Opt for a driver-guide or a chauffeur and a separate guide
What types of cars are provided on private chauffeured tours?
You’ll find some prestigious and modern vehicles to sparkle your private tours, ensuring your safety, comfort, and elegance at all times. Whether you’re travelling solo, as a couple, with friends or family, you can choose between various models of cars including Mercedes E-Class or V-Class, Jaguar, eco-friendly hybrids and vintage vehicles.
How much does a private tour cost?
Upon availability and based on six passengers travelling in a Mercedes V-Class with a Driver Guide and pick up in Central London, prices start from £73 per person for our Highlights of the British Museum Private Tour, and then:
- £79 per person on our Crown Jewels of London Private Tour
- £116 per person on our Royal Windsor Private Tour
- £136 per person on our London in One Day Private Tour
- £205 per person on our Hampton Court and Windsor Castle Private Tour
- £237 per person on our Stonehenge and Bath Private Tour
- £246 per person on our Windsor, Stonehenge and Oxford Private Tour
- £299 per person on our Windsor, Stonehenge and Bath Private Tour
At Evan Evans Tours, our dedicated expert teams frequently put together tailored travel arrangements for guests to explore destinations in London and the UK in style. For more information, take a look at our Private London Tours and Private Tours From London.