Harry Potter Warner Bros. Tour from Russell SquareS10-10M
Harry Potter Warner Bros. Tour from Russell Square
From London Russell Square - Walk in the footsteps of Harry Potter and explore the wonders of the wizarding world. This magical Warner Bros. Studio Tour will leave you spellbound! Step onto the breath-taking sets and take a glimpse behind the scenes of everyone’s favourite wizard from the Harry Potter films on this spectacular Tour. Walk through the doors of the Great Hall into the dining room, where the Sorting Hat famously sorted Hogwarts students into their houses.
Days of operation: Daily from 1st January - 31st December 2022 expect block out dates (Please check the calendar)
- Meeting Point
Departure location: Royal National Hotel, Bedford Way, London, UK (Nearest tube station is Russell Square. )
Please be at the location 15 minutes prior to departure.
- The Celebration of Slytherin feature
Until 15th September 2021
Known throughout the eight films for its ambition and links to dark magic, Slytherin house is home to some of the greatest wizards of all time. From April, visitors will discover the secrets behind some of the iconic costumes and props belonging to their favourite, cunning Slytherin characters.
Visitors won’t have to be under the guise of Polyjuice potion to discover the secrets of the Slytherin common room up close, as for the first time ever, you are invited to gather around the imposing fireplace and sofas where Ron’s magical transformation began to wear off, revealing his ginger hair. During this special feature, a 25-foot high section of this iconic set will be on display, furnished and dressed with authentic props.
- Iconic Sets
Step through the doors of the spectacular Great Hall into the dining room, where the Sorting Hat famously sorted Hogwarts students into their houses. The two huge centrepiece tables are set for dinner, and costumes of students from each Hogwarts house can be seen dotted around the room.
The Forbidden Forest
Come face-to-face with the terrifying Acromantula, Aragog, in The Forbidden Forest - the filming location of some of the scariest scenes from the movie trilogy.
Stop for a photo with the Hogwarts Express, the famous locomotive that transported hundreds of students Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
Take a stroll down the cobblestoned alley and shopping area located behind the Leaky Cauldron pub. This iconic street is home to Gringotts Bank, Mr Mulpepper’s Apothecary and Ollivanders wand shop, where Harry’s wand famously chose him.
- Stunning Costumes
Go behind-the-scenes and explore the wardrobes of your favourite characters, including the Quidditch robes worn by Harry Potter and the Gryffindor team, magnificent Yule Ball dresses and uniforms of Beauxbatons Academy of Magic.
- Intriguing Props
Peer into the Potions Classroom, where over 950 potion jars filled with unique props including baked animal bones and shrunken heads line the walls. Inside Professor Dumbledore’s office, catch a glimpse of the Memory Cabinet, where Harry obtained The Pensieve used to peer into memories of his past.
- Gringotts Wizarding Bank
Famously run by Goblins, Gringotts Wizarding Bank is the only bank in the wizarding world. Discover the grand banking hall, adorned with three magnificent crystal chandeliers and lined by towering marble pillars finished with real brass leaf.
Discover the costumes and prosthetics belonging to Bogrod, Griphook and many other goblin bankers and tellers, whose desks are furnished with inkwells, quills, ledgers and piles of Galleons, Sickles and Knuts.
Once through the banking hall of Gringotts, you will enter the depths of the Lestrange vault used to store the treasures of Bellatrix Lestrange, including the Sword of Gryffindor and Helga Hufflepuff’s Cup, one of Voldemort’s many Horcruxes. During filming 38,000 pieces of rubberised treasure were created the for the Lestrange vault including 7,014 Hufflepuff Cups.
Don't miss the unique photo opportunity inside the Lestrange vault, where you will be surrounded by the treasures of Gringotts Bank.
- End Point
London Victoria Train Station
Your Tour will finish outside London Victoria Train Station, centrally located and easily accessible by national rail and underground, it is serviced by the Victoria, District and Circle Lines and is in Travel Zone 1.
- Days of operation: Daily from 1st January - 31st December 2022 expect block out dates (Please check the calendar)
- Departure at 1:00 pm. Please arrive for boarding at 12.30 p
- The tour will finish at the Royal National Hotel, Russell Square, at approximately 8:00 pm
- See the breathtaking sets, including the Great Hall, Forbidden Forest and Diagon Alley
- Explore the collection of authentic and iconic props
- Step on board the Hogwarts Express
- Discover original costumes, including the uniforms from the wizarding sport of Quidditch
- Visit the special and visual effects department and see how the characters and scenes from J. K. Rowling's books were brought to life
- Comfortable and convenient return transfers to the studio from London on a superior coach
USB Charging On-board
Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
- No Cancellation Fees
- No Change Fees
- No Booking Fees
- Your Money is Protected - Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the day of departure
For full terms see Our Flexible Promise to You
COMMITTED TO YOUR WELL-BEING
We have implemented the following COVID-19 Hygiene and Distancing Measures for your well-being.
- Physical distancing measures are in place during check-in, boarding and to disembark our vehicles
- Vehicles are fully sanitised before the start of each tour. All surfaces are cleaned and disinfected daily
- Hand sanitiser, antiviral sprays and wipes are available on board to use throughout the day
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own face coverings which are recommended when traveling on board our vehicles. Spare disposable masks are available at check-in
- Guests are provided with personal audio headsets so distancing can be maintained when listening to commentary
- We encourage guests with e-tickets to bring these on their smart devices, and we recommend contact-less payments only
- Guests should follow the guidelines in place at tour inclusions, including any rules on face coverings and physical distancing measures
- Our team, including our guides and drivers have been trained in our enhanced hygiene and physical distancing procedures
Please note our coaches are operating at normal capacity on departures from 11th October 2021. Please refer to our Travel Health page for more information