Enjoy the treasures of Windsor Castle, home to kings and queens for over 1,000 years. Explore the ancient landscape of prehistoric Stonehenge and the incredible history and architecture of Oxford; ‘The City of Dreaming Spires’.
- Windsor Castle entrance with audio tour in ten languages
- Explore the castle grounds and see the State Apartments and St George's Chapel
- Stonehenge entrance and exclusive interactive map with official Stonehenge audio commentary
- Oxford walking tour
- Professional tour guide
- VOX audio technology on walking parts of the tour enabling you to hear the guide at all times
- Superior coach with complimentary Wi-Fi
Perched high above the River Thames, Windsor Castle has been home to 39 monarchs and is the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world. Explore the superb State Apartments, furnished with paintings by Rembrandt, Rubens and Canaletto and visit 14th Century St George’s Chapel, where tombs of ten sovereigns including Henry VIII rest in peace.
Experience this incredible UNESCO World Heritage Site; one of the most famous prehistoric monuments in Europe. Take a step inside the Neolithic Houses and visit the world-class exhibition and visitor centre boasting over 250 ancient objects and treasures.
Enjoy a guided walk of one of the most famous university cities in the world. Steeped in history, stunning architecture and medieval charm, wander the cobbled alleyways and experience the famous Bridge of Sighs, Trinity College, Ashmolean Museum and The Sheldonian Theatre.
- Live English speaking guide
- Entrance to Windsor Castle
- Entrance to Stonehenge
- Walking Tour
- Free WiFi
- Personal Audio Headset
- Lunch (time will be included in the itinerary for a refreshment break)
- Pick up and Drop off at your Hotel
Tour Starts: 8.45am, Victoria Coach Station
Tour Finishes: approx 8.00pm, Victoria Train Station
Viewing at Windsor Castle is restricted on Sundays. On rare occasions the State Apartments may be closed
16 April 2017: Our tour will visit Hampton Court Palace instead of Windsor Castle as Windsor Castle is closed.
Summer Solstice 2018
Stonehenge is closed to visitors on 20 & 21 June for the Summer Solstice. Our tours will visit Avebury hengeon these dates.