Explore over 5,000 years of British history in one day on this fantastic full-day tour, from the Neolithic period right the way through to Medieval England and the modern day. Visit a UNESCO World Heritage site, the 900-year-old home of the British monarchy and a historic town home to one of the world’s most prestigious universities with origins that can be traced back to the eleventh century - also known as 'The City of Dreaming Spires'.
- Windsor Castle entrance with audio tour in ten languages
- Explore the castle grounds and visit the State Apartments and St George's Chapel
- Stonehenge entrance and exclusive interactive map, with official English Heritage audio commentary
- Oxford walking tour
- Professional tour guide
- VOX audio headset - never miss a word of your guide's live commentary
- Superior coach with FREE Wi-Fi