Enjoy a royal day out with visits to the magnificent Royal residences of Buckingham Palace and Windsor Castle followed by a delicious two course lunch in Windsor
- Buckingham Palace entrance with audio guide
- Windsor Castle entrance with audio guide in ten languages
- Explore the castle grounds and see the State Apartments and St George's Chapel
- Professional Blue Badge tour guide
- VOX audio technology enabling you to hear the guide at all times
- Superior coach with complimentary Wi-Fi
Enjoy a royal day out with visits to the magnificent Royal residences of Buckingham Palace and Windsor Castle followed by a delicious tow course lunch in Windsor
Buckingham Palace serves as both the office and London residence of Her Majesty the Queen. It is on of the few workings royal palaces remaining in the world today. For a limited time each summer, visitors are welcomes to walk in the footsteps of the Queen and explore the nineteen lavish State Rooms which form the heart of the working palace.
You'll explore the State Rooms with a multimedia guide so you can enjoy this at your own pace. At the end of your tour, you'll walk along the south side of the Palace garden, where you'll meet your guide before the next part of your Royal journey.
Windsor Castle and Lunch
You'll board your luxury coach and take a short journey to Windsor, where you'll enjoy a delicious 2 course hot lunch in a neighbouring Harte & Garter Hotel, before exploring the world's largest occupied castle.
Windsor Castle has been home to the Royal family for over 900 years. You'll explore the castle grounds and the magnificent fourteenth century St. George's Chapel, one of the most beautiful examples of medieval church architecture in England. A visit to the castle includes the exquisite State Apartments, St George's Chapel and Queen Mary's Doll House
- Entrance to Buckingham Palace
- Entrance to Windsor Castle
- 2 course lunch
- Free WiFi
- Live English speaking guide
- Audio Guide in other Languages
- Personal Audio Headset
- Pick up and Drop off at your Hotel
Tour Starts: 8.45am, Royal Mews Entrance
Tour Finishes: approx 7.00pm, Victoria Train Station