Enjoy unobstructed panoramic views of London's most iconic landmarks and beautiful city skyline, plus enjoy free entry to the London Eye 4D Cinema Experience; the first live action, 4D attraction film ever produced in the UK which contains the first-ever 3D aerial photography of London.
Standing 135 metres (443 ft) tall, The Coca-Cola London Eye is Europe's tallest Ferris wheel and one of the most iconic London landmarks. Enjoy spectacular panoramic views of London and some of the city's other famous landmarks, including 'Big Ben' and the Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace and St Paul's Cathedral.
- Enjoy a fantastic 360-degree view of London
- 30-minute rotation
- Entry into the 4D Cinema Experience
- Check-in at least 30 minutes before your preferred time
Fast Track Ticket
- Check-in just 15 minutes before your visit
- Bypass the long queue and enjoy priority access
- Includes all of the benefits of a Standard ticket
London Eye & River Cruise
- Combine your London Eye ticket with a cruise on the River Thames
- Departs from the London Eye Millenium Pier
- 40-minute round trip along the River Thames
- Experience beautiful views of London from the river
- Enjoy a glass of Champagne while you relax and enjoy the spectacular views of London from the Eye
- Perfect for small groups, couples and special occasions
- Available daily every hour from midday until closing time
Making the Most of Your Visit
Experience the best of London with our selection of both full-day and half-day London Tours.
This ticket can only be used for one visit and will be taken in by the supplier upon exchange. If you are unable to print the ticket please show the ticket on your phone as the barcode will be scanned.
Cancellations or amendments to bookings can be done up until 9.30pm the day before travel.
Please contact our Contact Centre on +44 207 950 1777 to process any amendments to cancellations.
Cancellations or amendments on the day of travel are not permitted. Tickets are non refundable.