Relax, unwind and delve into the depths of the exciting and diverse underwater world at the London Aquarium.
- Priority Entrance Tickets!
SEA LIFE London Aquarium features thousands of marine creatures from every part of the world including 46 sharks and some breathtaking features including a stunning tropical glass tunnel walkway and a nerve testing Shark Walk finale. The Aquarium has recently had a grand refurbishment to its main entrance and to celebrate this we wanted to share some interesting facts with you about some of our favourite inhabitants of the attraction.
- There are over 500 different species of Rays and Skate in our oceans and rivers. Their closest relative is the Shark; Rays evolved from Sharks around 150 million years ago! Just like Sharks, Rays don’t have a bony skeleton. Instead, their skeleton is made of cartilage (just like our nose and ears!) This makes them lighter so it is easier for Rays to glide through the ocean.
- Penguins are playful! They love to slide down icy patches on their bellies and take turns to dive into the ocean. Did you know their black and white pattern is a form of camouflage? It helps them blend in with the water and keep safe from predators. SEA LIFE London has helped breed baby King Penguins, Gentoo Penguins and Humboldt Penguins.
- Sharks have lived in our oceans for more than 420 million years! That makes them older than trees! Their brains have evolved to become more intelligent and devoted to their senses - mainly their ability to smell. There are over 500 species of shark in our oceans and you’ll meet lots of them when you explore our Pacific Shipwreck!
- You can find seahorses in oceans all over the world! There are over 40 species. Some live on coral reefs, others amongst mangrove roots and many life in seagrass meadows. Pigmy Seahorses are as tiny as your little finger nail, but Big-belly Seahorses will be even bigger than your hand!
Why not extend your day?
Visit 5 of London's top attractions, Madame Tussauds, the London Eye, Shrek's Adventure, The London Dunegon and the SEA LIFE London, for the price of 2 with the Merlin's Magical London
This ticket can only be used for one visit and will be taken in by the supplier upon exchange. If you are unable to print the ticket please show the ticket on your phone as the barcode will be scanned.
Cancellations or amendments to bookings can be done up until 9.30pm the day before travel.
Please contact our Contact Centre on +44 207 950 1777 to process any amendments to cancellations.
Cancellations or amendments on the day of travel are not permitted. Tickets are non refundable.