Terms & Conditions
Pricing and details are valid until 31 March 2020
Amendments & Cancellations
The below notice periods and cancellation policies apply to the following tours. All notice periods reference time before departure
- 24 Hrs - all coach and walking tours (100% cancellation fee applies inside of 24 hours)
- 48 Hrs - Warner Bros. Studio Tour, Buckingham Palace and Windsor Castle Tour and London in Style
- 14 Days - Afternoon Tea Bus
- Chauffeured Tours will incur a 30% cancellation fee to tours cancelled 7-12 days prior to departure. Cancellations made up to and including 6 days prior to travel will incur a 100% cancellation fee
- Small Group Tours Tours:
Wartime London, Spy & Espionage, Windsor & Blenheim Palace,Leeds Castle, Canterbury & Kent and London Underground tour: A refund will be made up to 48 hours prior to tour departure.
Oxford with a Picnic in the Cotswolds and Borough Market & Gin Distillery: A refund will be made up to 72 hours prior to tour departure.
Bath, Avebury & Lacock with Cream Tea: A refund will be made up to 7 days prior to tour departure.
- Rail Tours are non refundable and non changeable
- Attraction Tickets are non refundable and non changeable. Transport to and from attractions is not included. Please check opening times of the venue before travel
- Third Party Tours or products and services not operated directly by Evan Evans are subject to the booking terms and conditions of the company that operates the product
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- Concessions are granted to seniors aged 60+ unless otherwise stated. Students must have a valid student ID on the day of travel
- Toilets are not available on board our coaches, although tours do stop at regular intervals
- Seating on coaches cannot be reserved on any tours
- Languages on occasion, our live guided language tours operate on a bi-lingual basis with English as the only other language on board
- Mobility Access foldable wheelchairs (under 10kg) can be stored under the coach. A member of your party must be able to lift the wheelchair in and out of the coach and you must be able to get on and off the coach without assistance of the driver or Evan Evans staff. Guide dogs are allowed on our coaches and in most of the venues that we visit. Please do check with us prior to travel
- Order of the Tour is subject to change and dependant on traffic conditions
- Finishing Point may vary from the starting point and is subject to change
- Departure Times of our tours cannot be delayed as our tours operate within the EU Driving Hours Regulations framework. Your guide will give you clear instructions as to when to return to the coach are each visit. In circumstances where the guest(s) has not been able to re-join the tour on time, the guest(s) will need to make their own arrangements for the return journey, which they will incur at their own expense
- Hot Food and drink is not permitted on board the coach
- Seatbelts must be worn on the coaches at all times
- Children under 17 must be accompanies by an adult (15 and under on the Warner Bros. Studio Tour)
- Smoking including e-cigarettes is not permitted on board the coach
- Lost Ticket enquiries should be direct to Evan Evans
- Lost Property can be collected from our office at 258 Vauxhall Bridge Road, sW1V 1BS. Evan Evans will not be held liable for property lost on any of its tours
- Personal Insurance is NOT included on tours. Guests must make their own arrangements prior to travel
- Passports & Visas must be carried at all times
- Accident or loss of property on any tours, including damage, delay or inconvenience will not be the responsibility of Evan Evans, unless due to our employees’ negligence, in which case our liability is limited (except for death or personal injury) to a maximum of the refund of the tour cost
- Price inclusions are details in full on each page and subject to change without notes
- Prices do not include gratuities to the guide, driver, personal items, lunch (except when stated) and travel to or from stations and hotels
- Visas may be required to travel to Paris and Brussels please check with the embassy before booking your tours.
Tours operate subject to demand. In the event of ‘Places of Interest’ being closed, or road conditions en-route preventing the tour operating as advertised, every endeavour will be made to substitute an alternative, but we do reserve the right to cancel or alter arrangements. We may, at our discretion, require any person to withdraw from any tour if we deem their acts or conduct offensive or nuisance to other passengers. For tours of more than 24 hours duration booked in the U.K. which fall under the scope of the Package Travel Regulations, payments will be held in an Evan Evans Tours trust account at Royal Bank of Scotland PO BOX 9, 122 Cathcart St, Greenock, Renfrewshire, PA15 1BA, until completion of the tour booked. The Royal Bank of Scotland has no responsibility to clients of Evan Evans Tours Ltd with regards to the operation of the account.