The Lake District with Cream Tea & Cruise OvernightS40-40
The Lake District with Cream Tea & Cruise Overnight
Want to extend your stay in the Lake District? Why not choose to stay overnight at a local three-star hotel with us?
Explore an area renowned for its breath-taking scenery, stunning natural beauty and quaint market towns on this fantastic full-day tour to England's largest National Park. Enjoy a scenic cruise on Lake Windermere and indulge in a spot of traditional Cream Tea amidst the tranquil surroundings of one of the most beautiful areas in the country.
- Round-trip train tickets to Oxenholme
- Panoramic tour of the Lake District
- Visit medieval Hawkshead village
- Full English Afternoon Tea
- Scenic Lake Cruise on Lake Windermere (summer only)
- Visit Hill Top, home of Beatrix Potter (summer only)
- Visit the World of Beatrix Potter (winter only)