Romantic Paris - with Champagne Lunch on the Eiffel Tower
Explore the best of Paris and discover for yourself why the city is fondly known as 'The City of Love' on this fantastic full-day Rail Tour to Paris from London. Enjoy a romantic three-course champagne lunch from the heights of the Eiffel Tower as you watch the hustle and bustle of the city below you. See Paris's most famous landmarks on a Panoramic Tour of the city and round your day off with a relaxing cruise along the meandering River Seine.
- Meeting Point
London St Pancras International Station
Our team will be waiting to greet you in front of Dune (shoe shop) located next to the Eurostar Departures Terminal inside St Pancras Station. There, you will be given your train tickets and information pack and our Evan Evans Representative will explain the order of the day before you board your train. St Pancras is centrally located and a 5-minute walk from Kings Cross Underground Station which is serviced by the Metropolitan, Circle, Hammersmith & City, Victoria and Northern Lines and is in Zone 1: You can spot our representative by their red clipboard.
- London to Paris
Start your journey to Paris from London by meeting your Expert Tour Guide at St Pancras International. From there you will board the Eurostar ready to begin your adventure to the 'City of Lights'.
After a quick journey by train from London to Paris, you will arrive at Paris Gare du Nord. Our Luxury Small Group Vehicle will already be here waiting for you, ready to begin your Parisian journey.
- The Eiffel Tower
Bienvenue à Paris! The first stop on our tour is the iconic Eiffel Tower, one of the most well-known structures in the world. On arrival, you will beat the lines and head straight to Level 1 for some incredible views of the Parisian cityscape. Explore the history of the Eiffel Tower at the interactive museum or feel the thrill of the glass floor and watch the hustle and bustle Paris beneath your feet.
At Restaurant 58 Tour Eiffel, you will be treated to a delicious three-course champagne lunch, after which you will have time to take some memorable photographs.
- River Cruise
After lunch, take to the water and enjoy a relaxing cruise along the meandering River Seine. Enjoy panoramic views of the beautiful waterfront complete with fascinating audio commentary about the history of Paris.
- Panoramic Tour
Back onboard your Luxury Small Group Vehicle, it's time to head off on a sightseeing tour of Paris with your expert guide. Along the way, you will see all of the most iconic landmarks, including the Champs-Élysées, the Arc de Triomphe and the Place de la Concorde.
At the Louvre Museum, we will stop for a photo opportunity at the famous glass pyramids before making our way to the Sacré-Cœur Basilica. Built at the top Montmartre hill, the highest point in the city, this beautiful church is located in one of the most peaceful areas of Paris. Enjoy unobstructed views of Paris, and take a moment to enjoy the serene sense of calmness that is often found here. Locals are often seen here enjoying the view and simply sitting, talking to each other.
The route up to the Sacré-Cœur has 270 steps and takes about 10 minutes to walk up. For those that are unable to walk or would prefer a more relaxed way to the top, it is possible to purchase a funicular cable car ticket.
- End point
London St Pancras International Station
St Pancras is centrally located and a 5-minute walk from Kings Cross Underground Station which is serviced by the Metropolitan, Circle, Hammersmith & City, Victoria and Northern Lines and is in Zone 1
- Standard Premier option available - please call to book
- Tour Meeting Time: 6:00 am (5:30 am on Sat), Eurostar Terminal, St Pancras Station. Meet your Evan Evans Representative outside the Dune retail store located opposite Eurostar Departures
- Tour Finishes: approximately 9:30 pm, Eurostar Terminal, St Pancras Station.
- Once booked, this Tour is non-refundable and non-changeable
- Supplements may apply on some weekend departures
- Please ensure that you have a valid passport and appropriate visa
- If the Eiffel Tower is closed, we will stop for photos and instead board a 2-hour river cruise that includes a 3-course champagne lunch
- Entrance to the Eiffel Tower is to Level 1 only (which is not the top of the Eiffel Tower)
- Entrance to the Louvre is not included
- We will make every effort to fulfill seating requests on the Eurostar however this can not be guaranteed
- Those who wish to visit the Basilica at Sacre Coeur can also take the funicular (not included in the price of the tour) to avoid climbing the steps to the top
- Although the ticket to the Eiffel Tower is 'fast-track' there are often long queues
- Lunch not included for children under 4 years
- Children under 4 years are not provided with a seat on the Eurostar or coach.
- Guests that would like to return the following day after their Tour can do so upon request, subject to availability: a £40 supplement applies (Mon-Sat only)
- Please note to maintain a comfortable environment for all guests, Eurostar have some limits around the amount of alcohol you can bring on board: 4 bottles / cans of beer or 1 bottle of wine per person
- Fully escorted Rail Tour from London to Paris with an Expert Guide
- Enjoy a panoramic Small Group Tour of Paris
- Skip-the-line ticket to the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Enjoy a 3-course champagne lunch at the Eiffel Tower
- Experience a sightseeing cruise on the River Seine
- Return train journey with reserved seating