Royal London Tour with Changing of The Guard - Standards1-1
Royal London Tour with Changing of The Guard - Standard
See the best bits of London in only half a day and learn all about London's history with your Expert Tour Guide. Plus, watch the Changing of the Guards at Buckingham Palace, an event steeped in tradition and ceremony.
- Meeting Point
Our team will be waiting to greet you by our Welcome Desk at Victoria Coach Station, and will direct you to the correct departure gate. Victoria Coach Station is a 10-15 minute walk from London Victoria Station and Victoria Underground Station, and our Welcome Desk is located in-front of Gates 1 and 2: Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time ready for boarding.
- Panoramic Tour
Your day begins with a relaxing panoramic drive through London with your expert tour guide. Along the way, your guide will regale you with interesting stories and facts about London's long history.
On this scenic journey through the city, you will see all of London's most iconic sights, including Westminster Abbey, the iconic Elizabeth Tower, also known as 'Big Ben', St Paul's Cathedral and much, much more!
- Changing of the Guard Ceremony
At Buckingham Palace, we will stop to watch a ceremony that is the epitome of the pomp and pageantry for which Britain is famous for around the world.
Elite soldiers from the British military, also known as the Household Division, have been dutifully guarding the monarch since 1660. During the ceremony, immaculately turned out guards from the New Guard arrive to assume responsibility for protecting Buckingham Palace.
Accompanied by a regimental marching band, the soldiers of the Household Division are instantly recognisable in their bearskin caps and scarlet tunics.
- End Point
Your tour concludes at Trafalgar Square where you can conveniently access the London Underground, National Rail Services from Charing Cross Station, London Bus Services, or local taxi services.
- Tour Starts: 9:00 am, Victoria Coach Station (boarding commences at 8:30 am)
- Tour Finishes: 12:00 pm, Trafalgar Square
- If there is no changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace, we will instead see the ceremony at Horse Guards Parade.
- Due to refurbishment works taking place at 'Big Ben', you will notice that there is scaffolding covering this iconic site. Renovation is due to be completed in 2021
- Combine Royal London Tour with Madame Tussauds & London Eye
- Combine Royal London Tour with a Thames River Cruise
Due to extensive road closures in Central London for the Cancer Research UK London Winter Run on 9 February, we regret to inform guests that this tour will not be operating on this date.
- A fantastic introduction to the history of London
- Enjoy a relaxing tour of London with an expert tour guide
- See London's most iconic sights and landmarks
- Learn interesting little-known facts about London