Stonehenge Express - TOUR WITH ENTRY FEES INCL
Stonehenge Express from London, including entrances to Stonehenge and return transport from Central London as well as a multi-lingual audio guide at Stonehenge.
- Meeting Point
Evan Evans Office
Our team will be waiting to greet you at our offices at 258 Vauxhall Bridge Road, located about a 5-minute walk from London Victoria Train Station and Victoria Underground Station. Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time ready for boarding.
The iconic site at Stonehenge is one of the most famous Neolithic monuments in the world and a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site. The mystery behind its construction continues to stir opinion as we attempt to understand who built it, how it was constructed, and why.
There are many things to see and do during your time here, including:
- Walk around the perimeter of the Stone Circle and enjoy the views over the Salisbury Plain
- Visit the reconstructed Neolithic houses and see how people lived 5,000 years ago
- Catch a display of ancient domestic skills, including rope making, flint knapping, and grinding grain
- Take in the 360-degree audio-visual presentation at the visitor centre and see what it feels like to stand in the middle of the famous Stone Circle
- Explore the world-class exhibition centre, where over 250 objects are on display, including pottery, jewellery and even ancient human remains!
- End Point
London Victoria Train Station
Your tour will finish outside London Victoria Train Station, centrally located and easily accessible by national rail and underground, it is serviced by the Victoria, District and Circle Lines and is in Travel Zone 1.
- Tour Starts: 9:30 am Evan Evans Office, 258 Vauxhall Bridge Road (boarding commences 9:15 am)
- Tour Finishes: approx 3:30 pm at Victoria Train Station
- Please note that as this is not an escorted tour, there will be no Guide on-board the coach
- Express service from London to Stonehenge