Stonehenge Express - TOUR WITH ENTRY FEES INCL
Stonehenge Express from London, including entrances to Stonehenge and return transport from Central London as well as a multi-lingual audio guide at Stonehenge.
- Meeting Point
Evan Evans Office
Our team will be waiting to greet you at our offices at 258 Vauxhall Bridge Road, located about a 5-minute walk from London Victoria Train Station and Victoria Underground Station. Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time ready for boarding.
The iconic site at Stonehenge is one of the most famous Neolithic monuments in the world and a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site. The mystery behind its construction continues to stir opinion as we attempt to understand who built it, how it was constructed, and why.
There are many things to see and do during your time here, including:
- Walk around the perimeter of the Stone Circle and enjoy the views over the Salisbury Plain
- Visit the reconstructed Neolithic houses and see how people lived 5,000 years ago
- Catch a display of ancient domestic skills, including rope making, flint knapping, and grinding grain
- Take in the 360-degree audio-visual presentation at the visitor centre and see what it feels like to stand in the middle of the famous Stone Circle
- Explore the world-class exhibition centre, where over 250 objects are on display, including pottery, jewellery and even ancient human remains!
- End Point
London Victoria Train Station
Your tour will finish outside London Victoria Train Station, centrally located and easily accessible by national rail and underground, it is serviced by the Victoria, District and Circle Lines and is in Travel Zone 1.
- Tour Starts: 9:30 am Evan Evans Office, 258 Vauxhall Bridge Road (boarding commences 9:15 am)
- Tour Finishes: approx 3:30 pm at Victoria Train Station
- Please note that as this is not an escorted tour, there will be no Guide on-board the coach
- Express service from London to Stonehenge
USB Charging On-board
Entrance to Stonehenge
Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
- No Cancellation Fees
- No Change Fees
- No Booking Fees
- Your Money is Protected - Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the day of departure
For full terms see Our Flexible Promise to You
COMMITTED TO YOUR WELL-BEING
We have implemented the following COVID-19 Hygiene and Distancing Measures for your well-being.
- Physical distancing measures are in place during check-in, boarding and to disembark our vehicles
- Vehicles are fully sanitised before the start of each tour. All surfaces are cleaned and disinfected daily
- Hand sanitiser, antiviral sprays and wipes are available on board to use throughout the day
- Coach seating is planned so that empty seats are left next to single travellers and odd numbered groups
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own face coverings which are recommended when traveling on board our vehicles. Spare disposable masks are available at check-in
- Guests are provided with personal audio headsets so distancing can be maintained when listening to commentary
- We encourage guests with e-tickets to bring these on their smart devices, and we recommend contact-less payments only
- Guests should follow the guidelines in place at tour inclusions, including any rules on face coverings and physical distancing measures
- Our team, including our guides and drivers have been trained in our enhanced hygiene and physical distancing procedures
Please refer to our Travel Health page for more information