- A magical 90 minute night time tour of the capital covering all of its major icons
- Open top bus affording the most breathtaking views of those sites that are specifically chosen for their night time appearance
- The only night time tour to cover the area of Kensington including the Royal Albert Hall, Natural History Museum and Harrods
- All departures are guaranteed live guided
- The most comprehensive night time tour of London available
- Enjoy traffic free London on this relaxing free and easy tour
- More departures than any other provider - six in the summer running almost every half hour; two departures in winter.
- As the last departure is 10.15pm (summer) there is plenty time for an evening meal and drinks before finishing the day with a romantic tour of London!
The "See London By Night" Tour has been especially designed to show you the very best of London's famous landmarks, all beautifully lit up in the night sky. Tours are fully guided (in English) and depart from our bus stop on Piccadilly, next to the Ritz Hotel by Green Park underground station.
There will be an option to use an audio guide in French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin and Japanese
- Big Ben
- The Houses of Parliament
- Westminster Abbey
- The London Eye
- St. Paul's Cathedral
- The Tower of London
- Trafalgar Square
- Piccadilly Circus
- The Natural History Museum
- Royal Albert Hall
- Wellington Arch
- Fleet Street
- St. James' Palace
- Marble Arch
- Live English speaking guide
- Foreign Language Audio Guides available
Winter (October - March): 7.30pm and 9.20pm
Summer (April - September): 7.30pm, 8.00pm, 8.30pm, 9.15pm, 9.45pm and 10.15pm
No tours on 25th and 31st December.
Please note, you will require a printed copy of your ticket.
Evan Evans E-tickets are valid on your nominated date, or on any other date during normal opening hours, for up to 30 days afterward. All dates are subject to availability and the supplier reserves the right to alter its opening times/service at short notice. Tickets can only be used for one visit and will be taken in by the supplier upon exchange.