- Hop-on, Hop-off
- Free River Cruise
- Free Walking Tours
- Superb live guides or digitally recorded in 13 languages
Hop-on, Hop-off Bus Tour
Experience the architectural and cultural magnificence of London on our open-top live-guided sightseeing tours. The hop-on, hop-off bus tour of London also includes a free cruise along the River Thames; a selection of guided walking tours and a Big Bus voucher booklet that offers a range of discounts at attractions, shops and restaurants. The tour also offers you a choice of a recorded commentary in a range of languages, or a live commentary delivered by entertaining guides.
The personal recorded commentary tells you all about London and its tourist attractions in your choice of 13 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Arabic, Hindi, Japanese, Mandarin and Russian. Complimentary earphones are provided.
All the Famous Landmarks
Recorded Commentary in a Choice of Languages
Hop-on, Hop-off at More Than 50 Stops
Free River Cruise
Free Walking Tours
The unique panoramic London Night Tour is designed to give you the flexibility to hop-on and hop-off at the most iconic locations in London, including Big Ben, Coca-Cola London Eye, Tower of London, Buckingham Palace, Piccadilly Circus and Trafalgar Square.
A full circuit takes 2 hours 15 minutes, offering ample time to see London beautifully illuminated when dusk falls. Throughout the tour, you can enjoy a fun and fascinating digitally recorded commentary, available in 12 languages.
- Same Day Ticket - valid for one day, up until the last departure (excludes Night Tour)
- 24 Hour PLUS Ticket - valid up until last departure on the following day (excludes Night Tour)
- 48 Hour Ticket - valid 48 hours*
- Night Tour (April to September only)
* The 48 hour ticket is valid for 48 hours on all daytime tours from the time of voucher exchange until the same time two days later. From 1st June, this will include an extended River Cruise to Greenwich and back, and a free Night Tour (June-September only).
- Walking Tour
- River Cruise
- Audio Guide in other Languages
You may join the tour at any of the Big Bus stops. If you choose to do ONE complete circuit this takes approx. 2 hours.
Please note, you will require a printed copy of your ticket.
Evan Evans E-tickets are valid on your nominated date, or on any other date during normal opening hours, for up to 30 days afterward. All dates are subject to availability and the supplier reserves the right to alter its opening times/service at short notice. Tickets can only be used for one visit and will be taken in by the supplier upon exchange.