- Hop-on, Hop-off
- Free River Cruise
- Free Walking Tours
- Superb live guides or digitally recorded in 13 languages
Hop-on, Hop-off Bus Tour
Experience the architectural and cultural magnificence of London on our open-top live-guided sightseeing tours. The hop-on, hop-off bus tour of London also includes a free cruise along the River Thames; a selection of guided walking tours and a Big Bus voucher booklet that offers a range of discounts at attractions, shops and restaurants. The tour also offers you a choice of a recorded commentary in a range of languages, or a live commentary delivered by entertaining guides.
The personal recorded commentary tells you all about London and its tourist attractions in your choice of 13 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Arabic, Hindi, Japanese, Mandarin and Russian. Complimentary earphones are provided.
All the Famous Landmarks
Recorded Commentary in a Choice of Languages
Hop-on, Hop-off at More Than 50 Stops
Free River Cruise
Free Walking Tours
Christmas Day 25 December 2017
Big Bus will be operating their blue route only from 9.00am until 4.00pm (last tour). The blue route will operate as normal but instead of stopping at Baker Street, you will travel along Oxford Street to Regent Street to see the spectacular Christmas Lights. Tickets purchased from Evan Evans in advance can be used on the day with a £5 upgrade paid directly to on-street Big Bus team members to use them on Christmas Day. For those customers purchasing a Premium or Deluxe ticket and using the first day on Christmas Eve, they can choose to upgrade to use on Christmas Day or the ticket will be valid for the one or two days from Boxing Day.
- Classic - 24 hours from departure time. Includes one-way river cruise between Westminster and Tower Bridge (in either direction)
- Premium - 48 hours from departure time. Includes return river cruise from Westminster to Greenwich and one-way river cruise between Westminster and Tower Bridge (in either direction).
- Deluxe - 72 hours from departure time. Includes return river cruise from Westminster to Greenwich and one-way river cruise between Westminster and Tower Bridge (in either direction).
- Walking Tour
- River Cruise
- Audio Guide in other Languages
You may join the tour at any of the Big Bus stops. If you choose to do ONE complete circuit this takes approx. 2 hours.
Please note, you will require a printed copy of your ticket.
Evan Evans E-tickets are valid on your nominated date, or on any other date during normal opening hours, for up to 30 days afterward. All dates are subject to availability and the supplier reserves the right to alter its opening times/service at short notice. Tickets can only be used for one visit and will be taken in by the supplier upon exchange.