- Explore the lavish State Rooms and Great Hall of Henry VIII
- Explore 60 acres of colourful, landscaped gardens
- Get lost in the world-famous maze
- Visit the preserved Tudor kitchens
Home to the Kings and Queens of Britain since the time of Henry VIII, Hampton Court Palace is one of the most famous visitor attractions in the country. Although perhaps best-known as a Tudor Palace, Hampton Court Palace, with its magnificent buildings, world-famous gardens and priceless art collection, continues to inspire visitors of all ages. Discover the magnificent State Apartments of Henry VIII and William III, explore 60 acres of immaculate riverside gardens and lose yourself in the world-famous maze.
Must See Attractions:
- Henry VIII's State Apartments with their exquisite tapestries and paintings
- The magnificent Chapel Royal with its carved and gilded ceiling
- King William III's State Apartments, superbly restored after the 1986 fire
- The Queen's Apartments and the Georgian Rooms that encapsulate the 18th-century 'age of elegance'
- The Tudor Kitchens where you can find roaring fires and Tudor delicacies
- The Triumphs of Caesar painted by Andrea Mantegna, one of the great artistic creations of the Italian Renaissance
- 60 acres of landscaped grounds, including the world-famous Maze, the Great Vine and the recently restored Privy Garden
Family Ticket: 2 adults and 3 children or 1 adult and up to 4 children.
Please note, you will require a printed copy of your ticket.
Tickets to be exchanged at the Group Ticket Desk in the main ticket office
Evan Evans E-tickets are valid on your nominated date, or on any other date during normal opening hours, for up to 30 days afterward. All dates are subject to availability and the supplier reserves the right to alter its opening times/service at short notice. Tickets can only be used for one visit and will be taken in by the supplier upon exchange.
Photos used are copyright Historic Royal Palaces