The fastest and most frequent fleet on the river, link London’s attractions so you can experience everything the city has to offer. The hop-on and hop-off River Roamer tickets are perfect for exploring London; valid for all day travel to 14 piers.
Explore London by boat with the fastest and most frequent fleet on the river. MBNA Thames Clippers River Roamer tickets are the perfect way to see London, offering hop-on, hop-off travel from 9am.
On board the comfortable, climate controlled catamarans are Costa coffee bars, luxury seating, and an open deck area at the back of the vessel. All vessels are wheelchair and pram accessible with toilet facilities on board.
- Millbank Pier - Tate Britain
- London Eye Pier - London Eye, London Aquarium, London Dungeon, Southbank Centre, National Theatre
- Embankment Pier - National Gallery, National Portrait Gallery, Somerset House
- Blackfriars Pier - Museum of London, St Paul's Cathedral
- Bankside Pier - Tate Modern, Shakespeare's Globe, Borough Market, Southwark Cathedral
- London Bridge City Pier - The View from the Shard, Design Museum, HMS Belfast
- Tower Millennium Pier - The Tower of London, Tower Bridge Exhibition
- Canary Wharf Pier - Museum of London Docklands
- Greenwich Pier - National Maritime Museum, Royal Naval College, Royal Observatory, Cutty Sark
- North Greenwich Pier - The O2, British Music Experience, Emirates Air Line
*River Roamer Tickets are valid in the Central and East Zones only (Millbank to North Greenwich).
Please note, you will require a printed copy of your ticket.