Windsor, Stonehenge & Oxford - Private Chauffeured Experience
During this full day Private Chauffeured Experience, discover over 900 years of royal history at the home of the British monarchy. Uncover the mystery behind the world's most famous Neolithic site at Stonehenge, and take a stroll through the medieval streets of Oxford as your Evan Evans Expert Guide brings the history of this beautiful city to life.
Whether you're travelling solo, as a couple, group, or as a family, we're proud to offer a modern and prestigious fleet of luxury vehicles to cater for everyone.
With sculpted seats, sophisticated leather trim interior, and air-conditioning, the Mercedes E-Class allows for exceptional long-distance comfort. The V-Class model offers that rare combination of spacious seating and generous luggage capacity, being able to comfortably transport up to 6 passengers.
Eco-friendly guests will enjoy a comfortable, quiet journey inside a Toyota Prius - a market-leading hybrid vehicle that is built with the environment in mind. Featuring innovative ecological plastic derived from plants in its interior and a world-first solar-powered ventilation system.
Luxury Vintage Collection
Step back in time and travel in style with our superb collection of classic cars. Choose from the Rolls Royce Phantom and a range of Bentley's including the Bentley S3, Bently MK VI, Bentley RT, LWB, and Bentley Azure convertible, plus the Morris Minor 'Million'.
- Hotel Pick-up
Your Private Chauffeur and Expert Guide will pick you up from your hotel to begin the Experience. Please be ready by the Concierge Desk at the start time.
- Windsor Castle
Rising majestically above the skyline of Windsor sits Windsor Castle, the ancestral home of the British Royal family for more than 900 years and an official residence of the Queen of England.
Marvel at the splendour of the State Apartments, the grandest apartments in England, where priceless work by Rubens and Antony van Dyck adorn the walls, and beautiful murals cover its ornate ceilings.
Inside St George’s Chapel, where HRH Prince Harry married Ms Meghan Markle married in 2018, are the tombs of prominent previous monarchs including Charles I and Henry VIII. Located in the Grand Vestibule is The Nelson Bullet; a single lead musket bullet that famously killed Admiral Lord Nelson at the Battle of Trafalgar in 1805.
Catch a typical display of British pomp at the Changing the Guard ceremony, which takes on select mornings. Here, the handover of duties between guards to the Queen takes place who have faithfully carried out their duty to the monarch since 1660.
Travel back in time to Neolithic Britain and come face-to-face with a 5,500-year-old man and over 250 prehistoric objects at the world-class visitor exhibition centre. Visit the mysterious monument at Stonehenge and learn how it was built using rudimental tools and stone from quarries hundreds of miles away, as well as its link to the Summer and Winter solstice.
Our final stop is Oxford, famous for its university; the University of Oxford which is the oldest in the English-speaking world and has many prestigious colleges and notable alumni, including Stephen Hawking, J. R. R. Tolkien, Bill Clinton and countless others. Some were founded by monarchs, such as Christ Church College, which was set up by King Henry VIII in 1546.
Oxford itself is known for its distinctive architecture and holds the unique accolade of having examples of every architectural period going as far back as Saxon times. Wander its quaint cobbled streets on a walking tour of the city with our expert tour guide, who will bring the history and charm of this ancient city to life.
- Hotel Drop-off
Your Private Chauffeur and Expert Guide will drop you back at your Central London hotel at the end of the Experience.
- Experience Starts: 8:00 am
- Experience Finishes: approx 7:00 pm (Alternative start and finish times are available upon request)
- Viewing at Windsor Castle is restricted on Sundays. On rare occasions, the State Apartments or St George's Chapel may be closed
- Queen Mary's Dolls' House at Windsor Castle will be closed to visitors until further notice
- Prices quoted are based on E-Class Mercedes-Benz or V-Class Mercedes-Benz based on the number of people travelling. All other vehicles are on a request basi
- Prices are quoted based on an English speaking Expert Guide. If you wish to have an Expert Guide that speaks another language, please contact us
- Prices are based on departing and returning to a Central London location
- Full payment required at time of booking. Once confirmed, bookings are subject to our Booking Conditions
- All Experiences are subject to availability
- 2019 restrictions: Tour is not available on 24-26 December 201
- 2020/2021 restrictions: Tour is not available on 1 January, 10-12 April, 24-26 December 2020 & 1 January 2021
- Prices are valid until 31 March 2020
- Explore Windsor Castle and see the chapel where Prince Harry & Meghan Markle married
- Visit Oxford University and enjoy a Guided Walking Tour of the City
- Learn about the mysterious history of Stonehenge
- Professionally Guided Tour by an Evan Evans Expert Guide
- Private Luxury Vehicle with Chauffeur
- Pick-up and Drop-off at your Central London Hotel