Windsor, Stonehenge & Oxford - Private Chauffeured Experience
During this full day Private Chauffeured Experience, discover over 900 years of royal history at the home of the British monarchy. Uncover the mystery behind the world's most famous Neolithic site at Stonehenge, and take a stroll through the medieval streets of Oxford as your Evan Evans Expert Guide brings the history of this beautiful city to life.
Whether you're travelling solo, as a couple, group, or as a family, we're proud to offer a modern and prestigious fleet of luxury vehicles to cater for everyone.
You will be collected from your hotel or home at the beginning of your experience by your Driver-Guide, or Chauffeur and separate Guide (depending on option selected).
Please note that pick-up and drop-off is included for London locations within Zones 1-3. Pick-up and drop-off in London Zones 4-6 or in any of the following postcodes can also be arranged at an additional charge of £60 per booking for: UB, HA, WD, EN, IG, RM, DA, BR, CR, SM, KT and TW.
- Windsor Castle
Rising majestically above the skyline of Windsor sits Windsor Castle, the ancestral home of the British Royal family for more than 900 years and an official residence of the Queen of England.
Marvel at the splendour of the State Apartments, the grandest apartments in England, where priceless work by Rubens and Antony van Dyck adorn the walls, and beautiful murals cover its ornate ceilings.
Inside St George’s Chapel, where HRH Prince Harry married Ms Meghan Markle married in 2018, are the tombs of prominent previous monarchs including Charles I and Henry VIII. Located in the Grand Vestibule is The Nelson Bullet; a single lead musket bullet that famously killed Admiral Lord Nelson at the Battle of Trafalgar in 1805.
Catch a typical display of British pomp at the Changing the Guard ceremony, which takes on select mornings. Here, the handover of duties between guards to the Queen takes place who have faithfully carried out their duty to the monarch since 1660.
Travel back in time to Neolithic Britain and come face-to-face with a 5,500-year-old man and over 250 prehistoric objects at the world-class visitor exhibition centre. Visit the mysterious monument at Stonehenge and learn how it was built using rudimental tools and stone from quarries hundreds of miles away, as well as its link to the Summer and Winter solstice.
Our final stop is Oxford, famous for its university; the University of Oxford which is the oldest in the English-speaking world and has many prestigious colleges and notable alumni, including Stephen Hawking, J. R. R. Tolkien, Bill Clinton and countless others. Some were founded by monarchs, such as Christ Church College, which was set up by King Henry VIII in 1546.
Oxford itself is known for its distinctive architecture and holds the unique accolade of having examples of every architectural period going as far back as Saxon times. Wander its quaint cobbled streets on a walking tour of the city with our expert tour guide, who will bring the history and charm of this ancient city to life.
You will be driven to your selected drop-off location at the end of your experience.
- Experience Starts: 8:00 am
- Experience Finishes: 7:00 pm approx.
- Alternative start and finish times are available upon request
- Important: Please call or email at least 72 hours in advance (+44 207 950 1777 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to confirm the address of your pick up and drop off location
- Meeting Point: If being collected from a hotel please wait for your guide at the concierge desk (or reception desk if there is no concierge)
- Your vehicle will be a Mercedes E-Class or V-Class based on the group size. Other vehicles in our fleet are available on request, including a Rolls Royce Phantom and a range of Bentley’s including the Bentley S3, Bentley MK VI, Bentley RT LWB, and Bentley Azure convertible. If you would like to upgrade your vehicle to one of our luxury classic cars please contact us
- Viewing at Windsor Castle is restricted on Sundays. On rare occasions, the State Apartments or St George's Chapel may be closed
- Prices are quoted based on an English-speaking guide or driver-guide (depending on option chosen). If you wish to have a guide that speaks another language, please contact us by emailing email@example.com or call +44 207 950 1770
- Prices are based on departing and returning to a London location within Zones 1-3. Departures and drop offs in Zones 4-6 or in any of the following postcodes can also be arranged at an additional charge of £60 per booking for: UB, HA, WD, EN, IG, RM, DA, BR, CR, SM, KT and TW.
- Full payment required at time of booking. Once confirmed, bookings are subject to our Booking Conditions
- Windsor, Stonehenge & Oxford Private tour with separate Tour Guide
Windsor, Stonehenge & Oxford Private tour with Driver and separate Tour Guide
No. of Guests Price per person Total Price 1 £1,398.00 £1,398.00 2 £699.00 £1,398.00 3 £509.33 £1,528.00 4 £414.50 £1,658.00 5 £357.60 £1,788.00 6 £319.67 £1,918.00
- Windsor, Stonehenge & Oxford Private tour with Driver-Guide
Windsor, Stonehenge & Oxford Private tour with Driver-Guide.
No. of Guests Price per person Total
1 £1,120.00 £1,120.00 2 £590.00 £1,180.00 3 £413.33 £1,240.00 4 £325.00 £1,300.00 5 £275.00 £1,375.00 6 £239.17 £1,435.00
- Explore Windsor Castle and see the chapel where Prince Harry & Meghan Markle married
- See Oxford University and enjoy a Guided Walking Tour of the City
- Learn about the mysterious history of Stonehenge
- Professionally Guided by an expert Guide
- Private Luxury Vehicle
Expert Driver-Guide or Guide & Separate Driver
Entrances (Stonehenge & Windsor Castle)
Pick-up & Drop-off
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
- No Cancellation Fees
- No Change Fees
- No Booking Fees
- Your Money is Protected - Free cancellation up to 24 hours before departure
For full terms see Our Flexible Promise to You
COMMITTED TO YOUR WELL-BEING
We have implemented the following COVID-19 Hygiene and Distancing Measures for your well-being.
- Physical distancing measures are in place during check-in, boarding and to disembark our vehicles
- Vehicles are fully sanitised before the start of each tour. All surfaces are cleaned and disinfected daily
- Hand sanitiser, antiviral sprays and wipes are available on board to use throughout the day
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own face coverings as these must be worn throughout the tour. A supply of spare disposable masks will also be made available at check-in
- We encourage guests with e-tickets to bring these on their smart devices, and we recommend contactless payments only
- All tour inclusions have been vetted to ensure they adhere to physical distancing and hygiene guidelines
- Our team, including our guides and drivers have been newly trained in our enhanced hygiene and physical distancing procedures
Please refer to our Travel Health page for more information