Guided Paris Small Group Tour with Lunch Cruise & Overnight stay
Explore the best of the 'City of Light' on this fantastic Rail Tour, including a three-course lunch cruise. As you dine, meander along the River Seine, taking in the incredible views of the Parisian waterfront. Along the way, on a Panoramic Tour of the city, you'll see Paris's top sights and most iconic landmarks as your Expert Tour Guide brings the history of Paris to life.
Why not upgrade your train journey and enjoy Standard Premier class? (Optional Extra) Sit back and relax as you travel in style. Watch the world go by in extra spacious coaches and unwind in comfortable seats while enjoying a light meal and drinks.
- Meeting Point
Departure location: St Pancras International, Euston Road, London, UK
Our team will be waiting to greet you in front of the Dune shoe shop located next to the Eurostar Departures Terminal inside St Pancras Station. St Pancras is centrally located and a 5-minute walk from Kings Cross Underground Station, which is serviced by the Metropolitan, Circle, Hammersmith & City, Victoria and Northern Lines: You can spot our representative by their red clipboard.
- Day one, London to Paris
Start your journey to Paris from London by meeting your Expert Tour Guide at St Pancras International.
Enjoy a relaxing journey on the Eurostar train from London that will take you to the Gare du Nord station in the heart of Paris in a little over 2 hours.
If you choose to travel in Standard Premier class, enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast onboard the Eurostar.
- Eiffel Tower
Our first stop is the iconic Eiffel Tower, affectionately referred to by the locals as 'La Dame de Fer', or 'The Iron Lady'. We'll stop here for some pictures, allowing plenty of time to get those essential holiday snaps of this world-famous landmark.
- River Cruise
Your Expert Guide will lead you to the pier to begin an incredible 2-hour lunch cruise. Meander along the River Seine to the sound of live music as you dine on traditional French cuisine, refined and elegant, and soak in the stunning views of Paris's beautiful waterfront.
The warm ambience of the live band sets the pace for a memorable cruise as you glide from one bridge to another. You'll see sights such as Musée d'Orsay, Notre-Dame de Paris and many more along the way.
Enjoy free entry to Sacré-Cœur Basilica, the stunning chalky white church located atop Montmartre Hill overlooking the city of Paris. Take in the incredible panoramic views of the city or head inside to admire the stunning gold leaf mosaics, including the 475 square metres 'Christ in Glory' - one of the largest mosaics in the world.
- Panoramic Tour
Back on board your luxury coach, settle in for a Panoramic Tour of the city with your Expert Guide. You'll see sights such as the Champs-Élysées, the Arc de Triomphe and the Place de la Concorde, as well as a clutch of other historical sights.
- Day Two, Paris to London
After a busy two days exploring the city it's time to head back to London on the Eurostar train.
- End point
London St Pancras International
Station St Pancras is centrally located and a 5-minute walk from Kings Cross Underground Station which is serviced by the Metropolitan, Circle, Hammersmith & City, Victoria and Northern Lines and is in Zone 1
- Tour Meeting Time Day One: 6:00 am Monday-Friday (5:30 am on Saturday) at St. Pancras International Station
- Return journey Day Two (Monday-Saturday): Check-in at Paris Gare Du Nord is at 7:00 pm. Eurostar departs at 8:13 pm, arriving at St. Pancras International at 9:39 pm
- Please ensure that you have a valid passport and visa for travel between the UK and France
- Day Two is at leisure (unescorted)
- Adult and Child prices are based on two guests sharing a twin/double room. Single travellers must choose the Single Occupancy rate
- Entry to the Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum and other attractions is not included
- We will make every effort to fulfil seating requests on the Eurostar; however, this can not be guaranteed
- Children under 4 years are not provided with a seat on the Eurostar or coach (maximum one child under 4 per travelling adult) or with lunch
- Those who wish to visit the Basilica at Sacré-Cœur can choose to take the funicular (not included in the price of the tour) to avoid climbing the steps to the top
- Please advise us of any special dietary requirements at least 72 hours prior to travel
- To maintain a comfortable environment for all guests, Eurostar have some limits around the amount of alcohol you can bring on board for consumption: 4 bottles/cans of beer or 1 bottle of wine per person
- Please note bookings are subject to the Eurostar conditions of carriage which can be found here
- Guided Paris Small Group Tour with Lunch Cruise & Overnight stay - standard class£541.00
Guided Paris Small Group Tour with Lunch Cruise & Overnight stay - Standard Class - Dine and dance your way along the meandering River Seine, taking in the incredible views of the Parisian waterfront. Along the way, on a panoramic tour of the city, you'll see Paris's top sights and most iconic landmarks as your expert tour guide brings the history of Paris to life.
- Guided Paris Small Group Tour with Lunch Cruise & Overnight Stay – Standard Premier£776.00
Guided Paris Small Group Tour with Lunch Cruise & Overnight Stay – Standard Premier - Dine and dance your way along the meandering River Seine, taking in the incredible views of the Parisian waterfront. Along the way, on a panoramic tour of the city, you'll see Paris's top sights and most iconic landmarks as your expert tour guide brings the history of Paris to life.
- Fully escorted Rail Tour from London to Paris with an Expert Guide
- Enjoy a panoramic Small Group Sightseeing Tour of Paris
- View the world famous Eiffel Tower
- Enjoy a 2-hour lunch cruise along the River Seine
- Visit the historic Sacré-Cœur
- Return train journey with reserved seating
- One night stay in a 4* hotel with breakfast
- Optional extra: upgrade to Standard Premier Class on Eurostar