Celebrate Paris - with Champagne Lunch Cruise on the Seine
Explore the best of the 'City of Light' on this fantastic full-day tour that also includes a three-course champagne lunch cruise. Dine and dance your way along the meandering River Seine, taking in the incredible views of the Parisian waterfront. Along the way, on a panoramic tour of the city, you'll see Paris's top sights and most iconic landmarks as your expert tour guide brings the history of Paris to life.
- Meeting Point
London St Pancras International Station
Our team will be waiting to greet you in front of Dune (shoe shop) located next to the Eurostar Departures Terminal inside St Pancras Station. There, you will be given your train tickets and information pack before you board your train. St Pancras is centrally located and a 5-minute walk from Kings Cross Underground Station which is serviced by the Metropolitan, Circle, Hammersmith & City, Victoria and Northern Lines: You can spot our representative by their red clipboard.
- London to Paris
Enjoy a relaxing journey on the Eurostar train from London that will take you to the Gare du Nord station in the heart of Paris in a little over 2 hours.
- Eiffel Tower
Our first stop is the iconic Eiffel Tower, affectionately referred to by the locals as 'La Dame de Fer', or 'The Iron Lady'. We'll stop here for some pictures, allowing plenty of time to get those essential holiday snaps of this world-famous landmark.
- River Cruise
Your Expert Guide will lead you to the pier to begin an incredible 2-hour champagne lunch cruise along the River Seine. Meander along the Seine to the sound of live music as you dine on traditional French cuisine, refined and elegant, and soak in the stunning views of Paris's beautiful waterfront. The warm ambience of the live band sets the pace for a memorable cruise, as you glide under one bridge to another. Along the way, you'll see sights such as Musée d'Orsay, Notre-Dame de Paris and many more.
- Louvre Museum
Stop for photos outside the famous glass pyramids located in the Cour Napoléon of the Louvre Museum. The main pyramid, constructed entirely of glass and steel, stands 21 metres high (68 ft) and has quickly become an icon of Paris since its construction in 1989.
Enjoy free entry to Sacré-Cœur Basilica, the stunning chalky white church located atop Montmarte Hill overlooking the city of Paris. Take in the incredible panoramic views of the city from the Place du Parvis, or head inside to admire the stunning gold leaf mosaics including the 475 square metre 'Christ in Glory' - one of the largest mosaics in the world.
- Panoramic Tour
Back on-board your luxury coach, settle in for a Panoramic Tour of the city with your Expert Guide. You'll see sights such as the Champs-Élysées, the Arc de Triomphe and the Place de la Concorde, as well as a clutch of other historical sights, before stopping for a photo outside the iconic glass pyramids of the Louvre Museum.
- Paris to London
After a busy day exploring the city, it's time to head back to London on the Eurostar train
- End Point
London St Pancras International Station
St Pancras is centrally located and a 5-minute walk from Kings Cross Underground Station which is serviced by the Metropolitan, Circle, Hammersmith & City, Victoria and Northern Lines and is in Zone 1
- Standard Premier option available - please call to book
- Tour Meeting Time: 6:00 am (5:30 am on Sat), Eurostar Terminal, St Pancras Station. Meet your Evan Evans representative outside the Dune retail store located opposite Eurostar Departures
- Tour Finishes: approx. 9:30 pm, Eurostar Terminal, St Pancras Station
- Once booked, this tour is non-refundable and non-changeable
- Supplements may apply on some weekend departures
- Please ensure that you have a valid passport and appropriate visa
- Entrance to the Eiffel Tower is not included
- Entrance to the Louvre is not included
- Those who wish to visit the Basilica at Sacre Coeur can also take the funicular (not included in the price of the tour) to avoid climbing the steps to the top
- Lunch not included for children under 4 years
- We will make every effort to fulfil seating requests on the Eurostar however this can not be guaranteed
- Children under 4 years are not provided with a seat on the Eurostar or coach
- Guests that would like to return the following day after their tour can do so upon request, subject to availability: a £40 supplement applies (Mon-Sat only)
- Eurostar alcohol policy: 4 bottles or cans of beer or 1 bottle of wine per person. No spirits are permitted
- Fully escorted Rail Tour from London to Paris with an Expert Guide
- Enjoy a panoramic Small Group Tour of Paris
- View the world famous Eiffel Tower
- Enjoy a sightseeing cruise on the River Seine with a 3-course champagne lunch
- Visit the historic Sacré-Cœur
- Return train journey with reserved seating