Jack The Ripper & Haunted London Tour
Walk in the footsteps of London’s most infamous serial killer on this exciting evening tour. Travel back to Victorian London with your expert guide, as you visit the real-life murder locations and hear the gruesome stories behind their deaths. Plus, enjoy a delicious sample of authentic fish and chips at a traditional London 'chippy'.
- Meeting Point
Evan Evans Office
Our team will be waiting to greet you at our offices at 258 Vauxhall Bridge Road, located about a 5-minute walk from London Victoria Train Station and Victoria Underground Station. Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time ready for boarding.
- Jack The Ripper & Haunted London
For three months during the late 19th century, the Whitechapel area of London was enveloped in fear. During this period, a spate of murders known as the 'Whitechapel Murders' took place; five women were murdered and brutally mutilated by a killer that was never caught.
To this day, the identity of the killer remains a mystery, and well over a hundred theories exist today that attempt to lift the veil on the identity of one of history's most elusive murderers.
Visit the real-life murder locations with your expert tour guide, who will paint a picture of life in Victorian London during this period. Along the way, you hear the gruesome, horrific details behind the murders, and how the killer mutilated his victims in trademark fashion.
During the Tour, you'll be treated to a taster of a very traditional English dish at one of London's oldest, most authentic 'chippies'. You'll also visit Spitalfields Market and see the Ten Bells pub, the rumoured hunting ground of Jack The Ripper.
- End Point
Your Tour concludes at Trafalgar Square where you can conveniently access the London Underground, National Rail Services from Charing Cross Station, London Bus Services, or local taxi services.
- Tour Starts: 7:00 pm, Evan Evans Office, 258 Vauxhall Bridge Road (boarding commences at 6:45 pm)
- Tour Finishes: approx 10:00 pm, Trafalgar Square
- This is a combination coach/walking tour and will finish at a traditional pub near Trafalgar Square
- This tour is not suitable for anyone under the age of 16 years
- Enjoy a Walking Tour with an Expert Guide
- Visit the real-life locations of the murders
- Taster of traditional British fish and chips
- Superior return coach travel from Central London