Stonehenge Express with London Hop-on Hop-off ticket
This fantastic tour to the world's most famous Neolithic site is perfect for those who are short on time but would still like to visit.
With entrance tickets and return transport from Central London included, as well as a multi-lingual audio guide at Stonehenge, it's the perfect way to enjoy a stress-free experience of this famous site. Plus, enjoy a panoramic tour of London's top sights and most iconic landmarks on an open-top bus tour through the city. With audio guides available in 11 languages and a free river cruise and walking tours included, it's the perfect way to explore London.
- Meeting Point
Evan Evans Office
Our team will be waiting to greet you at our offices at 258 Vauxhall Bridge Road, located about a 5-minute walk from London Victoria Train Station and Victoria Underground Station. Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time ready for boarding for the Stonehenge Express portion of the tour.
The enormous standing stones of Stonehenge are a true marvel. As you delve into the 5000-year history of these ancient megaliths, you'll encounter the fascinating mysteries that have puzzled archeologists for generations. What are they for? Who put them here? What do they have to do with the cycle of the seasons and the setting of the sun?
All these questions will be explored in the multi-lingual audio tour. You'll also get access to the visitor's centre and the fascinating Neolithic houses placed nearby, giving you a glimpse into the world of Stonehenge's past. The centre has over 250 ancient objects, from pottery and tools to jewellery, each of which is thousands of years old.
With two hours to explore the site and the visitor's centre, you'll be able to take in the sights at your own pace and enjoy the beautiful Salisbury countryside. Our comfortable coaches have complimentary wifi and take you directly to the site, meaning less time spent in transit.
Don't miss out on your chance to finally see this beautiful site for yourself.
- London Hop-on Hop-Off Tour
The Original London Sightseeing Tour provides more than just a great way travel around London. The Hop-on Hop-off service gives you the flexibility to board any of the routes operated by the Original Tour with commentary in English or 10 other languages as well as a unique kids’ channel.
Your 24 hour ticket provides you access to free walking tours and a complimentary river cruise. (Ticket to be enjoyed within the supplier’s normal operating hours
- Tour Starts: 9:30 am Evan Evans Office, 258 Vauxhall Bridge Road (boarding commences 9:15 am)
- Tour Finishes: approx 3:30 pm at Victoria Train Station
- Please note that as this is not an escorted tour, there will be no guide on-board the coach
- Hop-On-Hop-Off Tour: Please note, you will require a printed copy of your ticket. Evan Evans E-tickets are valid on your nominated date, or on any other date during normal opening hours, for up to 30 days afterward (not available on the 25th December). Your 24 hour tickets period begins from the time you first validate your ticket at any Original Tour bus stop. All dates are subject to availability and the supplier reserves the right to alter its opening times/service at short notice. Tickets can only be used for one visit and will be taken in by the supplier upon exchange
- Express Service from London to Stonehenge by luxury Motor-coach
- Entrance to Stonehenge with 2 hour visit to Stones and visitor centre
- Information Fact Sheet and Audio Guide
- Flexible 24 hour London Hop-on-Hop-off bus tour
- Superior coach with complimentary Wi-Fi