Bath and Stonehenge with Cream Tea Option Small Group Experience
Explore two incredible UNESCO World Heritage Sites in one day on this fantastic Small Group Experience. Uncover the mystery behind the world's most famous Neolithic site at Stonehenge before heading off to discover the beautiful Georgian city of Bath with your Expert Guide.
- Meeting Point
The Original London Visitors Centre
Your Guide will be waiting to greet you at The Original London Visitors Centre, located on Cockspur Street near to Trafalgar Square. The Original London Visitors Centre is around a 10-minute walk from either Piccadilly Circus Underground Station (serviced by the Piccadilly and Bakerloo Lines) or Charing Cross Station (serviced by National Rail, Bakerloo and Northern Lines).
Step back 5,000 years in time to prehistoric Britain as our guide helps bring the history of this fascinating monument to life. Who built Stonehenge? Why was it built? Discover the answer to these questions and the monument’s fascinating link to the Summer and Winter solstice. Come face-to-face with a 5,500-year-old man and visit the world-class exhibition centre, with 250 ancient objects on display.
Originally built as a place of well-being and relaxation by the Romans thousands of years ago, Bath is home to Britain’s only natural thermal hot springs. Travel through thousands of years of history in one city; marvel at the 18th-century honey-coloured Georgian architecture and stroll the ancient streets where both the Romans and Jane Austen have roamed. Afterwards, relax and enjoy a traditional English cream tea with scones, clotted cream and jam*.
- End Point
London Victoria Train Station
Your Experience will finish outside London Victoria Train Station, centrally located and easily accessible by national rail and underground, it is serviced by the Victoria, District and Circle Lines and is in Travel Zone 1.
- This tour is also available without the Cream Tea Option - click here for more information
- Meeting Point and time: 8:45 am at the Original London Visitor Centre. Please wait just inside the door on the left-hand side.
- Departure time: 9:00 am. We are unfortunately unable to wait for latecomers and there is no opportunity to join the Experience at a later point
- Finishing time and endpoint: The tour will end at approximately 7:00 pm at Victoria Train Station (traffic dependent)
- Your Experience includes admission to Stonehenge and a cream tea in Bath*. If you do have any dietary requirements please let us know at least 72 hours in advance so we can advise the bakery. Please note that some requests may not be able to be fulfilled. *The cream tea will only be included if you have selected the tour option including cream tea. This needs to be pre-booked and cannot be added on the day
- Please note that this Experience does not include admission to the Roman Baths
- Entrance to Stonehenge
- Walking tour of Bath
- English speaking guide
- Cream tea in Bath (if selecting the tour including cream tea)
- Luxurious coach with glass roof, reclining seats & FREE Wi-FiAudio Headsets personal audio headsetMaximum 16 people on this tour
- Luxurious coach with glass roof, reclining seats & FREE Wi-Fi
- Audio Headsets personal audio headset
- Maximum 16 people on this tour
Personal Audio Headset
Luxury Small Group Vehicle
USB Charging On-board
Walking Tour of Bath
Cream Tea in Bath
Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
- No Cancellation Fees
- No Change Fees
- No Booking Fees
- Your Money is Protected - Free cancellation up to 72 hours before departure
For full terms see Our Flexible Promise to You
COMMITTED TO YOUR WELL-BEING
We have implemented the following COVID-19 Health and Safety Measures for your well-being.
- Physical distancing measures are in place during check-in, boarding and to disembark our vehicles
- Vehicles are fully sanitised before the start of each tour. All surfaces are cleaned and disinfected daily
- Hand sanitiser, antiviral sprays and wipes are available on board to use throughout the day
- The maximum capacity of our vehicles will be limited, and seating is planned so that empty seats are left next to single travellers and odd numbered groups
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own face coverings as these must be worn throughout the tour. A supply of spare disposable masks will also be made available at check-in
- Guests are provided with personal audio headsets so distancing can be maintained when listening to commentary
- We encourage guests with e-tickets to bring these on their smart devices, and we recommend contactless payments only
- All tour inclusions have been vetted to ensure they adhere to physical distancing and hygiene guidelines
- Our team, including our guides and drivers have been newly trained in our enhanced hygiene and physical distancing procedures
Please refer to our Travel Health page for more information