Windsor, Stonehenge & Bath - Private Chauffeured Experience
During this full-day Private tour, over 900 years of royal history are waiting to be discovered at the home of the British monarchy, where you will see the splendid State Apartments and site of the most famous royal wedding of recent times. Visit the ancient Neolithic site at Stonehenge and attempt to uncover the mystery behind its construction before heading off to wander the streets of the beautiful Georgian city of Bath; a city so beautiful it is the only one in the UK listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Whether you're travelling solo, as a couple, group, or as a family, we're proud to offer a modern and prestigious fleet of luxury vehicles to cater for everyone.
Your Driver-Guide or separate Tour Guide & chauffeur (based on option selected) will pick you up from your hotel or home to begin the experience.
Please note that pick-up and drop-off is included for London locations within Zones 1-3. Pick-up and drop-off in London Zones 4-6 or in any of the following postcodes can also be arranged at an additional charge of £60 per booking for: UB, HA, WD, EN, IG, RM, DA, BR, CR, SM, KT and TW.
- Windsor Castle
Our first stop is Windsor Castle, the ancestral home of the British Royal family for more than 900 years and the largest, continuously occupied castle in Europe. Marvel at the splendour of the State Apartments, the grandest apartments in England, where paintings by Van Dyck and Rubens hang from the walls and the ceilings are painted with elaborate, magnificent murals.
Step inside St George’s Chapel, where HRH Prince Harry married Ms Meghan Markle and the tombs of prominent previous monarchs are located, including Henry VIII and Charles I.
Don’t miss a colourful display of typical British pageantry that takes place on select mornings at the Changing the Guard ceremony, where the handover of duties between guards to the Queen takes place. If Her Majesty is in Windsor during your visit, you may be lucky enough to see the Royal Standard flying on the flagpole of the Round Tower.
Step back 5,000 years in time to prehistoric Britain as our guide helps bring the history of this fascinating monument to life. Who built Stonehenge? Why was it built? Discover the answer to these questions and the monument’s fascinating link to the Summer and Winter solstice. Come face-to-face with a 5,500-year-old man and visit the world-class exhibition centre, with 250 ancient objects on display.
Lastly, you will visit the historic city of Bath, originally built as a place of well-being and relaxation by the Romans when they first arrived in Britain. Home to Britain’s only natural thermal hot springs, Bath is a delightful city where the ancient meets the contemporary world. Travel through thousands of years of history in one city and marvel at its unique honey-coloured Georgian architecture.
At the end of your Experience, you will be driven back to your selected drop-off point.
- Experience Starts: 8:00 am
- Experience Finishes: 7:30 pm approx.
- Alternative start and finish times are available upon request
- Important: Please call or email at least 72 hours in advance (+44 207 950 1777 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to confirm the address of your pick up and drop off location
- Meeting Point: If being collected from a hotel please wait for your guide at the concierge desk (or reception desk if there is no concierge)
- Your vehicle will be a Mercedes E-Class or V-Class based on the group size. Other vehicles in our fleet are available on request, including a Rolls Royce Phantom and a range of Bentley’s including the Bentley S3, Bentley MK VI, Bentley RT LWB, and Bentley Azure convertible. If you would like to upgrade your vehicle to one of our luxury classic cars please contact us
- Viewing at Windsor Castle is restricted on Sundays. On rare occasions, the State Apartments or St George's Chapel may be closed
- Prices are quoted based on an English-speaking guide or driver-guide (depending on option chosen). If you wish to have a guide that speaks another language, please contact us by emailing email@example.com or call +44 207 950 1770
- Prices are based on departing and returning to a London location within Zones 1-3. Departures and drop offs in Zones 4-6 or in any of the following postcodes can also be arranged at an additional charge of £60 per booking for: UB, HA, WD, EN, IG, RM, DA, BR, CR, SM, KT and TW.
- Full payment required at time of booking. Once confirmed, bookings are subject to our Booking Conditions
- Windsor, Stonehenge & Bath Private tour with separate Tour Guide
Windsor, Stonehenge & Bath Private tour with separate Tour Guide
No. of Guests Price per person Total
1 £1,398.00 £1,398.00 2 £699.00 £1,398.00 3 £509.33 £1,528.00 4 £414.50 £1,658.00 5 £357.60 £1,788.00 6 £319.67 £1,918.00
- Windsor, Stonehenge & Bath Private tour with Driver-Guide
Windsor, Stonehenge & Bath Private tour with Driver-Guide
No. of Guests Price per person Total
1 £1,350.00 £1,350.00 2 £700.00 £1,400.00 3 £483.33 £1,450.00 4 £375.00 £1,500.00 5 £310.00 £1,550.00 6 £266.67 £1,600.00
- Learn about the mysterious history of Stonehenge
- Visit the historical City of Bath
- Explore Windsor Castle and see the chapel where Prince Harry & Meghan Markle married
- Professional Expert Guide
- Private Luxury Vehicle
EXPERT DRIVER-GUIDE OR GUIDE & SEPARATE DRIVER
Entry to Windsor Castle and Stonehenge
Walking tour of Bath
Travel in a Luxury Vehicle
FREE Wi-Fi on-board
Photo opportunities at Windsor Castle and in Stonehenge & Bath
Pick-up and drop off
Entry to the Roman Baths
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
- No Cancellation Fees
- No Change Fees
- No Booking Fees
- Your Money is Protected - Free cancellation up to 24 hours before departure
For full terms see Our Flexible Promise to You
COMMITTED TO YOUR WELL-BEING
We have implemented the following COVID-19 Hygiene and Distancing Measures for your well-being.
- Physical distancing measures are in place during check-in, boarding and to disembark our vehicles
- Vehicles are fully sanitised before the start of each tour. All surfaces are cleaned and disinfected daily
- Hand sanitiser, antiviral sprays and wipes are available on board to use throughout the day
- The maximum capacity of our vehicles will be limited, and seating is planned so that households/support bubbles are seated separately on the coach
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own face coverings as these must be worn throughout the tour. A supply of spare disposable masks will also be made available at check-in
- We encourage guests with e-tickets to bring these on their smart devices, and we recommend contactless payments only
- All tour inclusions have been vetted to ensure they adhere to physical distancing and hygiene guidelines
- Our team, including our guides and drivers have been newly trained in our enhanced hygiene and physical distancing procedures
Please refer to our Travel Health page for more information