Windsor, Stonehenge & Bath - Private Chauffeured Experience
During this full-day Private Chauffeured Experience, over 900 years of royal history are waiting to be discovered. Visit the home of the British monarchy, where you will see the splendid State Apartments and site of the most famous royal wedding of recent times. Visit the ancient Neolithic site at Stonehenge and attempt to uncover the mystery behind its construction before heading off to wander the streets of the beautiful Georgian city of Bath; a city so beautiful it is the only one in the UK listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Whether you're travelling solo, as a couple, group, or as a family, we're proud to offer a modern and prestigious fleet of luxury vehicles to cater for everyone.
With sculpted seats, sophisticated leather trim interior, and air-conditioning, the Mercedes E-Class allows for exceptional long-distance comfort. The V-Class model offers that rare combination of spacious seating and generous luggage capacity, being able to comfortably transport up to 6 passengers.
Eco-friendly guests will enjoy a comfortable, quiet journey inside a Toyota Prius - a market-leading hybrid vehicle that is built with the environment in mind. Featuring innovative ecological plastic derived from plants in its interior and a world-first solar-powered ventilation system.
Luxury Vintage Collection
Step back in time and travel in style with our superb collection of classic cars. Choose from the Rolls Royce Phantom and a range of Bentley's including the Bentley S3, Bently MK VI, Bentley RT, LWB, and Bentley Azure convertible, plus the Morris Minor 'Million'.
- Hotel Pick-up
Your Private Chauffeur and Expert Guide will pick you up from your hotel to begin the Experience. Please be ready by the Concierge Desk at the start time.
- Windsor Castle
Our first stop is Windsor Castle, the ancestral home of the British Royal family for more than 900 years and the largest, continuously occupied castle in Europe. Marvel at the splendour of the State Apartments, the grandest apartments in England, where paintings by Van Dyck and Rubens hang from the walls and the ceilings are painted with elaborate, magnificent murals.
Step inside St George’s Chapel, where HRH Prince Harry married Ms Meghan Markle and the tombs of prominent previous monarchs are located, including Henry VIII and Charles I.
Don’t miss a colourful display of typical British pageantry that takes place on select mornings at the Changing the Guard ceremony, where the handover of duties between guards to the Queen takes place. If Her Majesty is in Windsor during your visit, you may be lucky enough to see the Royal Standard flying on the flagpole of the Round Tower.
Step back 5,000 years in time to prehistoric Britain as our guide helps bring the history of this fascinating monument to life. Who built Stonehenge? Why was it built? Discover the answer to these questions and the monument’s fascinating link to the Summer and Winter solstice. Come face-to-face with a 5,500-year-old man and visit the world-class exhibition centre, with 250 ancient objects on display.
Lastly, you will visit the historic city of Bath, originally built as a place of well-being and relaxation by the Romans when they first arrived in Britain. Home to Britain’s only natural thermal hot springs, Bath is a delightful city where the ancient meets the contemporary world. Travel through thousands of years of history in one city and marvel at its unique honey-coloured Georgian architecture.
- Hotel Drop-off
Your Private Chauffeur and Expert Guide will drop you back at your Central London hotel at the end of the Experience.
- Experience Starts: 8:30 am
- Experience Finishes: approx 7:30 pm (Alternative start and finish times are available upon request)
- Viewing at Windsor Castle is restricted on Sundays. On rare occasions, the State Apartments or St George's Chapel may be closed
- Queen Mary's Dolls' House at Windsor Castle will be closed to visitors until further notice
- Roman Baths Entrance is not included as there will not be enough time to enter the Baths during this Experience
- Prices uoted are based on E-Class Mercedes-Benz or V-Class Mercedes-Benz based on the number of people travelling. All other vehicles are on a request basis
- Prices are quoted based on an English speaking Expert Guide. If you wish to have an Expert Guide that speaks another language, please contact us
- Prices are based on departing and returning to a Central London location
- Full payment required at time of booking. Once confirmed, bookings are subject to our Booking Conditions
- All Experiences are subject to availability
- 2019 restrictions: Tour is not available on 24-26 December 2019
- 2020/2021 restrictions: Tour is not available on 1 January, 10-12 April, 24-26 December 2020 & 1 January 2021
- Learn about the mysterious history of Stonehenge
- Visit the historical City of Bath
- Explore Windsor Castle and see the chapel where Prince Harry & Meghan Markle married
- Professionally Guided Experience by an Evan Evans Expert Guide
- Private Luxury Vehicle with Chauffeur
- Pick-up and Drop-off at your Central London Hotel