Stonehenge & Bath - Private Chauffeured Experience
During this full-day Private Chauffeured Experience, visit two of Britain’s finest UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Travel back thousands of years as your Evan Evans Expert Guide takes you on a journey into England’s prehistoric, neolithic past, before being transported thousands of years forward into its ancient Roman, and more recent Georgian history. Whether you're travelling solo, as a couple, group, or as a family, we're proud to offer a modern and prestigious fleet of luxury vehicles to cater
You will be collected from your hotel or home at the beginning of your experience by your Driver-Guide, or Chauffeur and separate Guide (depending on option selected).
Please note that pick-up and drop-off is included for London locations within Zones 1-3. Pick-up and drop-off in London Zones 4-6 or in any of the following postcodes can also be arranged at an additional charge of £60 per booking for: UB, HA, WD, EN, IG, RM, DA, BR, CR, SM, KT and TW.
Step back in time 5,000 years in time as we visit the best-known prehistoric monument in Europe. Take a step inside the reconstructed Neolithic houses, furnished with replica axes, pottery and other artefacts, and listen as our guide brings the fascinating history of Stonehenge to life.
Who built Stonehenge? Why was it built? Discover the answer to these questions and learn how it was constructed using rudimental tools and stone from quarries hundreds of miles away. In the world-class exhibition centre, you’ll get the chance to come face-to-face with a 5,500-year-old man and over 250 ancient objects.
Our second stop will be a scenic tour of the historic city of Bath, originally built as a place of well-being and relaxation by the Romans over 2,000 years ago. Home to the country’s only natural thermal hot springs, Bath is a delightful city where the ancient world is intertwined with threads of medieval and more recent Georgian history. Our scenic tour of Bath provides an excellent introduction to the major sights of this beautiful city, including Pulteney Bridge, The Assembly Rooms and Bath Abbey.
Afterwards, you will visit the famous Roman Baths, home to Britain’s only natural thermal hot springs. The Roman Baths themselves are below the modern street level. There are four main features: the Sacred Spring, the Roman Temple, the Roman Bath House and the museum, holding finds from Roman Bath. The buildings above street level date from the 19th century.
You will be driven to your selected drop-off location at the end of your experience.
- Experience Starts: 8:30 am
- Experience Finishes: 6:30 pm approx.
- Alternative start and finish times are available upon request
- Important: Please call or email at least 72 hours in advance (+44 207 950 1777 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to confirm the address of your pick up and drop off location
- Meeting Point: If being collected from a hotel please wait for your guide at the concierge desk (or reception desk if there is no concierge)
- Your vehicle will be a Mercedes E-Class or V-Class based on the group size. Other vehicles in our fleet are available on request, including a Rolls Royce Phantom and a range of Bentley’s including the Bentley S3, Bentley MK VI, Bentley RT LWB, and Bentley Azure convertible. If you would like to upgrade your vehicle to one of our luxury classic cars please contact us
- Prices are quoted based on an English-speaking guide or driver-guide (depending on option chosen). If you wish to have a guide that speaks another language, please contact us by emailing email@example.com or call +44 207 950 1770
- Prices are based on departing and returning to a London location within Zones 1-3. Departures and drop offs in Zones 4-6 or in any of the following postcodes can also be arranged at an additional charge of £60 per booking for: UB, HA, WD, EN, IG, RM, DA, BR, CR, SM, KT and TW.
- Full payment required at time of booking. Once confirmed, bookings are subject to our Booking Conditions
- Stonehenge & Bath Private tour with separate Tour Guide
Stonehenge & Bath Private tour with separate Tour Guide
No. of Guests Price per person Total Price 1 £1,290.00 £1,290.00 2 £645.00 £1,290.00 3 £463.00 £1,389.00 4 £372.00 £1,488.00 5 £317.40 £1,587.00 6 £281.00 £1,686.00
- Stonehenge & Bath Private tour with Driver-Guide
Stonehenge & Bath Private tour with Driver-Guide
No. of Guests Price per person Total Price 1 £1,125.00 £1,125.00 2 £587.50 £1,175.00 3 £408.33 £1,225.00 4 £318.75 £1,275.00 5 £265.00 £1,325.00 6 £229.17 £1,375.00
- Learn about the mysterious history of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge’s visitor centre housing art, photographs & archaeological treasures
- Discover the historic Roman Baths
- Visit the beautiful Georgian City of Bath with time to explore
- Professional Guide
- Private Luxury Vehicle
EXPERT DRIVER-GUIDE OR GUIDE & SEPARATE DRIVER
Entry to Stonehenge & the Roman Baths
Pick-up and drop-off
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
- No Cancellation Fees
- No Change Fees
- No Booking Fees
- Your Money is Protected - Free cancellation up to 24 hours before departure
For full terms see Our Flexible Promise to You
COMMITTED TO YOUR WELL-BEING
We have implemented the following COVID-19 Hygiene and Distancing Measures for your well-being.
- Physical distancing measures are in place during check-in, boarding and to disembark our vehicles
- Vehicles are fully sanitised before the start of each tour. All surfaces are cleaned and disinfected daily
- Hand sanitiser, antiviral sprays and wipes are available on board to use throughout the day
- The maximum capacity of our vehicles will be limited, and seating is planned so that households/support bubbles are seated separately on the coach
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own face coverings as these must be worn throughout the tour. A supply of spare disposable masks will also be made available at check-in
- We encourage guests with e-tickets to bring these on their smart devices, and we recommend contactless payments only
- All tour inclusions have been vetted to ensure they adhere to physical distancing and hygiene guidelines
- Our team, including our guides and drivers have been newly trained in our enhanced hygiene and physical distancing procedures
Please refer to our Travel Health page for more information