Stonehenge & Bath - Private Chauffeured Experience
During this full-day Private Chauffeured Experience, visit two of Britain’s finest UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Travel back thousands of years as your Evan Evans Expert Guide takes you on a journey into England’s prehistoric, neolithic past, before being transported thousands of years forward into its ancient Roman, and more recent Georgian history.
Whether you're travelling solo, as a couple, group, or as a family, we're proud to offer a modern and prestigious fleet of luxury vehicles to cater.
With sculpted seats, sophisticated leather trim interior, and air-conditioning, the Mercedes E-Class allows for exceptional long-distance comfort. The V-Class model offers that rare combination of spacious seating and generous luggage capacity, being able to comfortably transport up to 6 passengers.
Eco-friendly guests will enjoy a comfortable, quiet journey inside a Toyota Prius - a market-leading hybrid vehicle that is built with the environment in mind. Featuring innovative ecological plastic derived from plants in its interior and a world-first solar-powered ventilation system.
Luxury Vintage Collection
Step back in time and travel in style with our superb collection of classic cars. Choose from the Rolls Royce Phantom and a range of Bentley's including the Bentley S3, Bently MK VI, Bentley RT, LWB, and Bentley Azure convertible, plus the Morris Minor 'Million'.
- Hotel Pick-up
Your Private Chauffeur and Expert Guide will pick you up from your hotel to begin the Experience. Please be ready by the Concierge Desk at the start time.
Step back in time 5,000 years in time as we visit the best-known prehistoric monument in Europe. Take a step inside the reconstructed Neolithic houses, furnished with replica axes, pottery and other artefacts, and listen as our guide brings the fascinating history of Stonehenge to life.
Who built Stonehenge? Why was it built? Discover the answer to these questions and learn how it was constructed using rudimental tools and stone from quarries hundreds of miles away. In the world-class exhibition centre, you’ll get the chance to come face-to-face with a 5,500-year-old man and over 250 ancient objects.
Our second stop will be a scenic tour of the historic city of Bath, originally built as a place of well-being and relaxation by the Romans over 2,000 years ago. Home to the country’s only natural thermal hot springs, Bath is a delightful city where the ancient world is intertwined with threads of medieval and more recent Georgian history. Our scenic tour of Bath provides an excellent introduction to the major sights of this beautiful city, including Pulteney Bridge, The Assembly Rooms and Bath Abbey.
Afterwards, you will visit the famous Roman Baths, home to Britain’s only natural thermal hot springs. The Roman Baths themselves are below the modern street level. There are four main features: the Sacred Spring, the Roman Temple, the Roman Bath House and the museum, holding finds from Roman Bath. The buildings above street level date from the 19th century.
- Hotel Drop-off
Your Private Chauffeur and Expert Guide will drop you back at your Central London hotel at the end of the Experience.
- Experience Starts: 1:00 pm
- Experience Finishes: approx 5:30 pm (Alternative start and finish times are available upon request)
- Please note that St Paul’s Cathedral is closed to the public on Sunday and special event days. If your Experience is on a Sunday, you will have a photo stop outside St. Paul’s Cathedral and spend longer at the Tower of London
- Prices quoted are based on E-Class Mercedes-Benz or V-Class Mercedes-Benz based on the number of people travelling. All other vehicles are on a request basis
- Prices are quoted based on an English speaking Expert Guide. If you wish to have an Expert Guide that speaks another language, please contact us
- Prices are based on departing and returning to a Central London location
- Full payment required at time of booking. Once confirmed, bookings are subject to our Booking Conditions
- All Experiences are subject to availability
- 2019 restrictions: Experience is not available on 24-26 December 2019
- 2020/2021 restrictions: Experience is not available on 1 January, 10-12 April, 24-26 December 2020 & 1 January 2021
- Prices are valid until 31 March 202
- Learn about the mysterious history of Stonehenge
- Visit the beautiful City of Bath
- Discover the historic Roman Baths
- Professionally Guided Experience by an Evan Evans Expert Guide
- Private Luxury Vehicle with Chauffeur
- Pick-up and Drop-off at your Central London Hotel