Royal Windsor - Private Chauffeured Experience
Enjoy a relaxing afternoon in Windsor with your Evan Evans Expert Guide in a Private Luxury Vehicle as you explore a town steeped in centuries of royal heritage and tradition. Plus, visit Windsor Castle; ancestral home of the British royal family and the largest, continuously occupied castle in the world.
Whether you're travelling solo, as a couple, group, or as a family, we're proud to offer a modern and prestigious fleet of luxury vehicles to cater for everyone.
You will be collected from your hotel or home at the beginning of your experience by your Driver-Guide, or Chauffeur and separate Guide (depending on option selected).
Please note that pick-up and drop-off is included for London locations within Zones 1-3. Pick-up and drop-off in London Zones 4-6 or in any of the following postcodes can also be arranged at an additional charge of £60 per booking for: UB, HA, WD, EN, IG, RM, DA, BR, CR, SM, KT and TW.
- Windsor Castle
Your Evan Evans Expert Guide will bring the incredible history to life as you step back in time to the 11th Century and learn about how Windsor Castle was founded by William the Conqueror. It has since withstood siege, been used for official entertaining, as a royal court by King Henry VIII and Elizabeth I, and as a home to 39 monarchs, including the UK’s reigning Queen Elizabeth II who enjoys many of her private weekends at the Castle.
Located within 13 acres, and boasting over an impressive 1,000 rooms, the Castle consists of three distinct sections known as the Middle Ward, the Upper Ward and the Lower Ward. The Upper Ward houses the State Apartments on the north side, with the private rooms of the Royal Family to the south side.
During the reign of King Charles II, the State Apartments were renovated to rival the rooms of Versailles in France and today, you can witness incredible artwork from the Royal Collections, including paintings by Rembrandt and Rubens.
Experience spectacular St George’s Chapel, a beautiful place of worship, burial place for ten monarchs including Henry VIII and The Queen Mother, and the setting for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s wedding.
Also depending on the day and time of your visit, you might be lucky to witness the Changing of the Guard at Windsor Castle. The ceremony sees the guards marching through Windsor town and into the castle for the guard change.
You will be driven to your selected drop-off location at the end of your experience.
- Experience Starts: 1:00 pm
- Experience Finishes: 5:00 pm approx.
- Alternative start and finish times are available upon request
- Important: Please call or email at least 72 hours in advance (+44 207 950 1777 or email@example.com) to confirm the address of your pick up and drop off location
- Meeting Point: If being collected from a hotel please wait for your guide at the concierge desk (or reception desk if there is no concierge)
- Your vehicle will be a Mercedes E-Class or V-Class based on the group size. Other vehicles in our fleet are available on request, including a Rolls Royce Phantom and a range of Bentley’s including the Bentley S3, Bentley MK VI, Bentley RT LWB, and Bentley Azure convertible. If you would like to upgrade your vehicle to one of our luxury classic cars please contact us
- Viewing at Windsor Castle is restricted on Sundays. On rare occasions, the State Apartments or St George's Chapel may be closed
- Prices are quoted based on an English-speaking guide or driver-guide (depending on option chosen). If you wish to have a guide that speaks another language, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 950 1770
- Prices are based on departing and returning to a London location within Zones 1-3. Departures and drop offs in Zones 4-6 or in any of the following postcodes can also be arranged at an additional charge of £60 per booking for: UB, HA, WD, EN, IG, RM, DA, BR, CR, SM, KT and TW.
- Full payment required at time of booking. Once confirmed, bookings are subject to our Booking Conditions
- Royal Windsor Private tour with separate Tour Guide
Royal Windsor Private tour with separate Tour Guide
No. of Guests Price per person Total
1 £598,00 £598,00 2 £299.00 £598,00 3 £224.33 £673,00 4 £195.00 £748,00 5 £164.00 £823,00 6 £148.83 £893,00
- Royal Windsor Private tour with Driver-Guide
Royal Windsor Private tour with Driver-Guide
No. of Guests Price per person Total Price 1 £520.00 £520.00 2 £275.00 £550.00 3 £193.33 £580.00 4 £152.50 £610.00 5 £128.00 £640.00 6 £109.17 £655.00
- Visit historic Windsor Castle
- Enjoy a walking tour of Windsor with its historic architecture, stunning river and tea-rooms
- Professionally Guided by an Evan Evans Expert Guide
- Private Luxury Vehicle
EXPERT DRIVER-GUIDE OR GUIDE & SEPARATE DRIVER
FREE Wi-Fi on-board
Travel in a Luxury Vehicle
Photo opportunities in Windsor
Entry to Windsor Castle
Pick-up and drop-off
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
- No Cancellation Fees
- No Change Fees
- No Booking Fees
- Your Money is Protected - Free cancellation up to 24 hours before departure
For full terms see Our Flexible Promise to You
COMMITTED TO YOUR WELL-BEING
We have implemented the following COVID-19 Hygiene and Distancing Measures for your well-being.
- Physical distancing measures are in place during check-in, boarding and to disembark our vehicles
- Vehicles are fully sanitised before the start of each tour. All surfaces are cleaned and disinfected daily
- Hand sanitiser, antiviral sprays and wipes are available on board to use throughout the day
- The maximum capacity of our vehicles will be limited, and seating is planned so that households/support bubbles are seated separately on the coach
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own face coverings as these must be worn throughout the tour. A supply of spare disposable masks will also be made available at check-in
- We encourage guests with e-tickets to bring these on their smart devices, and we recommend contactless payments only
- All tour inclusions have been vetted to ensure they adhere to physical distancing and hygiene guidelines
- Our team, including our guides and drivers have been newly trained in our enhanced hygiene and physical distancing procedures
Please refer to our Travel Health page for more information