Hampton Court and Windsor Castle - Private Chauffeured Experience
Visit two of the UK’s most beautiful and historic royal homes, Windsor Castle and Hampton Court Palace, on this fantastic full-day Private Chauffeured Experience. Learn all about their history with your Evan Evans Expert Guide, who will bring the history of these two royal residences to life.
Whether you're travelling solo, as a couple, group, or as a family, we're proud to offer a modern and prestigious fleet of luxury vehicles to cater for everyone.
With sculpted seats, sophisticated leather trim interior, and air-conditioning, the Mercedes E-Class allows for exceptional long-distance comfort. The V-Class model offers that rare combination of spacious seating and generous luggage capacity, being able to comfortably transport up to 6 passengers.
Eco-friendly guests will enjoy a comfortable, quiet journey inside a Toyota Prius - a market-leading hybrid vehicle that is built with the environment in mind. Featuring innovative ecological plastic derived from plants in its interior and a world-first solar-powered ventilation system.
Luxury Vintage Collection
Step back in time and travel in style with our superb collection of classic cars. Choose from the Rolls Royce Phantom and a range of Bentley's including the Bentley S3, Bently MK VI, Bentley RT, LWB, and Bentley Azure convertible, plus the Morris Minor 'Million'.
- Hotel Pick-up
Your Private Chauffeur and Expert Guide will pick you up from your hotel to begin the Experience. Please be ready by the Concierge Desk at the start time.
- Windsor Castle
Over a thousand years of British royal history await you at Windsor Castle; ancestral home of the British royal family and the largest, continuously occupied castle in the world. A favoured weekend residence of Her Majesty, your expert guide will delve into the story of this historic castle and bring its fascinating history to life.
Inside the State Apartments, reputed to be the grandest in all of England, you'll have a chance to explore the same rooms used by members of the royal family. Discover the history behind the rooms, each more richly decorated than the last and adorned with items from the Royal Collection - the world's most extensive private art collection.
- Hampton Court Palace
At Hampton Court Palace, you'll immerse yourself in the world and former residence of one of England's most famous kings, Henry VIII, and his many wives. Uncover the history of this historic Tudor Palace, with its magnificent buildings, world-famous gardens, priceless art collection and magnificent State Apartments.
- Hotel Drop-off
Your Private Chauffeur and Expert Guide will drop you back at your Central London hotel at the end of the Experience.
- Experience Starts: 9:00 am
- Experience Finishes: approx 5:00 pm (Alternative start and finish times are available upon request)
- Viewing at Windsor Castle is restricted on Sundays. On rare occasions, the State Apartments or St George's Chapel may be closed
- Queen Mary's Dolls' House at Windsor Castle will be closed to visitors until further notice
- Prices quoted are based on E-Class Mercedes-Benz or V-Class Mercedes-Benz based on the number of people travelling. All other vehicles are on a request basis
- Prices are quoted based on an English speaking Expert Guide. If you wish to have an Expert Guide that speaks another language, please contact us
- Prices are based on departing and returning to a Central London locatio
- Full payment required at time of booking. Once confirmed, bookings are subject to our Booking Conditions
- All Experiences are subject to availability
- 2019 restrictions: Tour is not available on 24-26 December 2019
- 2020/2021 restrictions: Tour is not available on 1 January, 10-12 April, 24-26 December 2020 & 1 January 2021
- Visit the historic Windsor Castle and Hampton Court Palace
- Professionally Guided Tour by an Evan Evans Expert Guide
- Private Luxury Vehicle with Chauffeur
- Pick-up and Drop-off at your Central London Hotel