Hampton Court & Windsor Castle - Private Chauffeured Experience
Visit two of the UK’s most beautiful and historic royal homes, Windsor Castle and Hampton Court Palace, on this fantastic full-day Private tour. Learn all about their history with your Evan Evans Expert Guide, who will bring the history of these two royal residences to life.
Whether you're travelling solo, as a couple, group, or as a family, we're proud to offer a modern and prestigious fleet of luxury vehicles to cater for everyone.
You will be collected from your hotel or home at the beginning of your experience by your Driver-Guide, or Chauffeur and separate Guide (depending on option selected).
Please note that pick-up and drop-off is included for London locations within Zones 1-3. Pick-up and drop-off in London Zones 4-6 or in any of the following postcodes can also be arranged at an additional charge of £60 per booking for: UB, HA, WD, EN, IG, RM, DA, BR, CR, SM, KT and TW.
- Windsor Castle
Over a thousand years of British royal history await you at Windsor Castle; ancestral home of the British royal family and the largest, continuously occupied castle in the world. A favoured weekend residence of Her Majesty, your expert guide will delve into the story of this historic castle and bring its fascinating history to life.
Inside the State Apartments, reputed to be the grandest in all of England, you'll have a chance to explore the same rooms used by members of the royal family. Discover the history behind the rooms, each more richly decorated than the last and adorned with items from the Royal Collection - the world's most extensive private art collection.
- Hampton Court Palace
At Hampton Court Palace, you'll immerse yourself in the world and former residence of one of England's most famous kings, Henry VIII, and his many wives. Uncover the history of this historic Tudor Palace, with its magnificent buildings, world-famous gardens, priceless art collection and magnificent State Apartments.
Nowhere does the splendour of the Tudor court come more vividly to life than in Henry VIII’s Great Hall. Complete with his original magnificent tapestries. As you look up at the roof consider the great skill of the craftsmen who made it and look out for the 'Eavesdroppers' – the carved and painted heads that decorate the roof of the Great Hall.
Transport yourself back to the heyday of Tudor feasting and entertainment in Henry VIII’s Kitchens at Hampton Court Palace – the largest of Tudor England. 200 cooks, sergeants, grooms and pages worked to produce over 800 meals a day for the hungry household of Henry VIII. From boiling cauldrons to roasting spits, join the day-to-day grind of Henry’s cooks as you pass through this labyrinth of kitchen spaces.
Set in over 60 acres of stunning gardens including landscaping by Lancelot Capability Brown, Hampton Court’s gardens are highlights of the visit. The Hampton Court Maze is of course world famous and as the oldest hedge maze of all it has continued to baffle guests for over 300 years.
You will be driven to your selected drop-off location at the end of your experience.
- Experience Starts: 9:00 am
- Experience Finishes: 5:00 pm approx.
- Alternative start and finish times are available upon request
- Important: Please call or email at least 72 hours in advance (+44 207 950 1777 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to confirm the address of your pick up and drop off location
- Meeting Point: If being collected from a hotel please wait for your guide at the concierge desk (or reception desk if there is no concierge)
- Your vehicle will be a Mercedes E-Class or V-Class based on the group size. Other vehicles in our fleet are available on request, including a Rolls Royce Phantom and a range of Bentley’s including the Bentley S3, Bentley MK VI, Bentley RT LWB, and Bentley Azure convertible. If you would like to upgrade your vehicle to one of our luxury classic cars please contact us
- Viewing at Windsor Castle is restricted on Sundays. On rare occasions, the State Apartments or St George's Chapel may be closed
- Prices are quoted based on an English-speaking guide or driver-guide (depending on option chosen). If you wish to have a guide that speaks another language, please contact us by emailing email@example.com or call +44 207 950 1770
- Prices are based on departing and returning to a London location within Zones 1-3. Departures and drop offs in Zones 4-6 or in any of the following postcodes can also be arranged at an additional charge of £60 per booking for: UB, HA, WD, EN, IG, RM, DA, BR, CR, SM, KT and TW.
- Full payment required at time of booking. Once confirmed, bookings are subject to our Booking Conditions
- Hampton Court & Windsor Castle Private tour with separate Tour Guide
Hampton Court & Windsor Castle Private tour with separate Tour Guide
No. of Guests Price per person Total Price 1 £1,150.00 £1,150.00 2 £575.00 £1,150.00 3 £416.33 £1,249.00 4 £337.00 £1,348.00 5 £289.40 £1,447.00 6 £257.67 £1,546.00
- Hampton Court & Windsor Castle Private tour with Driver-Guide
Hampton Court & Windsor Castle Private tour with Driver-Guide
No. of Guests Price per person Total
1 £840.00 £840.00 2 £450.00 £900.00 3 £320.00 £960.00 4 £255.00 £1,020.00 5 £216.00 £1,080.00 6 £189.17 £1,135.00
- Visit historic Windsor Castle – the oldest occupied Castle in the world
- Experience majestic Hampton Court Palace with its stunning gardens
- Enjoy plenty of photo opportunities in two of the countries most stunning residences
- Professionally Guided Tour by an Evan Evans Expert Guide
EXPERT DRIVER-GUIDE OR GUIDE & SEPARATE DRIVER
Entry to Windsor Castle & Hampton Court
Photo opportunities in Windsor Castle & Hampton Court
Private Luxury Vehicle
FREE Wi-Fi on-board
Pick-up and drop off
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
- No Cancellation Fees
- No Change Fees
- No Booking Fees
- Your Money is Protected - Free cancellation up to 24 hours before departure
For full terms see Our Flexible Promise to You
COMMITTED TO YOUR WELL-BEING
We have implemented the following COVID-19 Hygiene and Distancing Measures for your well-being.
- Physical distancing measures are in place during check-in, boarding and to disembark our vehicles
- Vehicles are fully sanitised before the start of each tour. All surfaces are cleaned and disinfected daily
- Hand sanitiser, antiviral sprays and wipes are available on board to use throughout the day
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own face coverings as these must be worn throughout the tour. A supply of spare disposable masks will also be made available at check-in
- We encourage guests with e-tickets to bring these on their smart devices, and we recommend contactless payments only
- All tour inclusions have been vetted to ensure they adhere to physical distancing and hygiene guidelines
- Our team, including our guides and drivers have been newly trained in our enhanced hygiene and physical distancing procedures
Please refer to our Travel Health page for more information