Crown Jewels of London - Private Chauffeured Experience
Join us on this fantastic afternoon experience, where your expert Guide will take you on a historical journey through the City of London. Get up close to two of its most iconic sights with wonderful photo opportunities, as you are driven in one of our luxury vehicles.
Whether you're travelling solo, as a couple, or as a family, we're proud to offer a modern and prestigious fleet of luxury vehicles to cater for everyone.
- Hotel Pick-up
Your Private Chauffeur / Expert Guide will pick you up from your hotel to begin the Experience.
- The City of London
With its origins in the fortified Roman settlement of Londonium, the City of London is the ceremonial and historic centre of the capital as well as the financial centre housing both the Stock Exchange and The Bank of England. Your afternoon tour takes you on a wonderful eclectic journey through the historic and the modern highlighting London’s diversity and rich culture.
- St Paul's Cathedral
The first stop on our tour is an iconic symbol of London. Sir Christopher Wren's masterpiece took 35 years to build and today is one of the largest churches in the world. Incredibly, this towering domed cathedral was also the tallest building in London until the 1960s.
Its construction between 1675-1710 was part of a rebuilding programme after the original cathedral located here was swept away in the Great Fire of London in 1666: With no fewer than seven chapels, countless statues and priceless art, as well as Europe's largest crypt, there are historical and religious treasures around every corner at St Paul's. Explore the history of the cathedral with your expert Guide who will bring its fascinating events to life.
- Tower of London
Explore almost 1,000 years of history that began with the construction of a fortress and royal residence by William The Conqueror. The long history of 'The Tower' is one of imprisonment, murder and execution. The last person executed here was in 1941, and over the years spies, criminals and even queens have met their bloody end by the executioner's hand at the tower.
The Tower of London is also home to the priceless Crown Jewels Collection. This glittering display of gems and gold includes the Star of Africa, the world's largest cut diamond, as well as a collection of crowns, robes, and other items of ceremonial regalia. It would be improper to fail to mention the tower ravens. Legend has it that at least half a dozen must stay within the bounds of the tower or the monarchy will fall.
Guests have the opportunity to enjoy entry with a guided tour (if option selected).
- Hotel Drop-off
Following your Experience, your Private Chauffeur will drop you back at your hotel or other agreed location.
- Experience Starts: 1:00 pm
- Experience Finishes: 5:30 pm approx
- Alternative start and finish times are available upon request
- Separate Tour Guide option: Please note St. Paul’s Cathedral is closed for sightseeing on Sundays – we will take photos from the exterior and spend longer at The Tower of London
- Prices quoted are based on E-Class Mercedes-Benz or V-Class Mercedes-Benz based on the number of people travelling. All other vehicles are on a request basis
- Prices are quoted based on an English-speaking guide or driver-guide (depending on option chosen). If you wish to have a guide that speaks another language, please send us a request
- Prices are based on departing and returning to a London location within Zones 1-3. Departures and drop offs in Zones 4-6 or in any of the following postcodes can also be arranged at an additional charge of £60 per booking for: UB, HA, WD, EN, IG, RM, DA, BR, CR, SM, KT and TW
- Full payment required at time of booking. Once confirmed, bookings are subject to our Booking Conditions
- All tours are subject to availability
- Crown Jewels of London Private Tour with separate Tour Guide£670.00
Crown Jewels of London Private Tour with separate Tour Guide
Join us on this fantastic afternoon Experience, where your Evan Evans Expert Guide will take you on a historical journey through London. Explore two of its most iconic sights, as you are driven by a Private Chauffeur in one of our luxury vehicles.
Whether you're travelling solo, as a couple, group, or as a family, we're proud to offer a modern and prestigious fleet of luxury vehicles to cater for everyone.
- Crown Jewels of London Private tour with Driver-Guide£450.00
Crown Jewels of London Private tour with Driver-Guide
Join us on this fantastic afternoon Experience, where your expert Driver-Guide will take you on a historical journey through London. See two of its most iconic sights, as you are driven in one of our luxury vehicles. Whether you're travelling solo, as a couple, or as a family, we're proud to offer a modern and prestigious fleet of luxury vehicles to cater for everyone.
- Visit two of London's most iconic sights in one afternoon
- Professionally Guided Tours inside St Paul's Cathedral and the Tower of London by an Evan Evans Expert Guide
- Private Luxury Vehicle with Chauffeur
- Pick-up and Drop-off at your Central London Hotel