Crown Jewels of London - Private Chauffeured Experience
Join us on this fantastic afternoon experience, where your expert Guide will take you on a historical journey through the City of London. Get up close to two of its most iconic sights with wonderful photo opportunities, as you are driven in one of our luxury vehicles.
Whether you're travelling solo, as a couple, or as a family, we're proud to offer a modern and prestigious fleet of luxury vehicles to cater for everyone.
Your Driver-Guide or separate Tour Guide & chauffeur (based on option selected) will pick you up from your hotel or home to begin the experience.
Please note that pick-up and drop-off is included for London locations within Zones 1-3. Pick-up and drop-off in London Zones 4-6 or in any of the following postcodes can also be arranged at an additional charge of £60 per booking for: UB, HA, WD, EN, IG, RM, DA, BR, CR, SM, KT and TW.
- The City of London
With its origins in the fortified Roman settlement of Londonium, the City of London is the ceremonial and historic centre of the capital as well as the financial centre housing both the Stock Exchange and The Bank of England. Your afternoon tour takes you on a wonderful eclectic journey through the historic and the modern highlighting London’s diversity and rich culture.
- St Paul's Cathedral
The first stop on our tour is an iconic symbol of London. Sir Christopher Wren's masterpiece took 35 years to build and today is one of the largest churches in the world. Incredibly, this towering domed cathedral was also the tallest building in London until the 1960s.
Its construction between 1675-1710 was part of a rebuilding programme after the original cathedral located here was swept away in the Great Fire of London in 1666: With no fewer than seven chapels, countless statues and priceless art, as well as Europe's largest crypt, there are historical and religious treasures around every corner at St Paul's. Explore the history of the cathedral with your expert Guide who will bring its fascinating events to life.
- Tower of London
Explore almost 1,000 years of history that began with the construction of a fortress and royal residence by William The Conqueror. The long history of 'The Tower' is one of imprisonment, murder and execution. The last person executed here was in 1941, and over the years spies, criminals and even queens have met their bloody end by the executioner's hand at the tower.
The Tower of London is also home to the priceless Crown Jewels Collection. This glittering display of gems and gold includes the Star of Africa, the world's largest cut diamond, as well as a collection of crowns, robes, and other items of ceremonial regalia. It would be improper to fail to mention the tower ravens. Legend has it that at least half a dozen must stay within the bounds of the tower or the monarchy will fall.
Guests have the opportunity to enjoy entry with a guided tour (if option selected).
At the end of your Experience, you will be driven back to your selected drop-off point.
- Experience Starts: 1:00 pm
- Experience Finishes: 5:30 pm approx.
- Alternative start and finish times are available upon request
- Important: Please call or email at least 72 hours in advance (+44 207 950 1777 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to confirm the address of your pick up and drop off location
- Meeting Point: If being collected from a hotel please wait for your guide at the concierge desk (or reception desk if there is no concierge)
- Your vehicle will be a Mercedes E-Class or V-Class based on the group size. Other vehicles in our fleet are available on request, including a Rolls Royce Phantom and a range of Bentley’s including the Bentley S3, Bentley MK VI, Bentley RT LWB, and Bentley Azure convertible. If you would like to upgrade your vehicle to one of our luxury classic cars please contact us
- Please note St. Paul’s Cathedral is closed for sightseeing on Sundays – we will take photos from the exterior and spend longer at The Tower of London
- Prices are quoted based on an English-speaking guide or driver-guide (depending on option chosen). If you wish to have a guide that speaks another language, please contact us by emailing email@example.com or call +44 207 950 1770
- Prices are based on departing and returning to a London location within Zones 1-3. Departures and drop offs in Zones 4-6 or in any of the following postcodes can also be arranged at an additional charge of £60 per booking for: UB, HA, WD, EN, IG, RM, DA, BR, CR, SM, KT and TW.
- Full payment required at time of booking. Once confirmed, bookings are subject to our Booking Conditions
- Crown Jewels of London Private Tour with separate Tour Guide
Crown Jewels of London Private Tour with separate Tour Guide
No. of Guests Price per person Total Price 1 £680.00 £680.00 2 £340.00 £680.00 3 £250.00 £750.00 4 £205.00 £820.00 5 £178.00 £890.00 6 £160.00 £960.00
- Crown Jewels of London Private tour with Driver-Guide
Crown Jewels of London Private tour with Driver-Guide
No. of Guests Price per person Total Price 1 £450.00 £450.00 2 £225.00 £450.00 3 £150.00 £450.00 4 £112.50 £450.00 5 £90.00 £450.00 6 £75.00 £450.00
- Visit two of London's most iconic sights in one afternoon
- Professionally Guided Tours inside St Paul's Cathedral and the Tower of London by an Evan Evans Expert Guide
- Private Luxury Vehicle with Chauffeur
- Pick-up and Drop-off at your Central London Hotel
EXPERT DRIVER-GUIDE OR GUIDE & SEPARATE DRIVER
Entrance to St Paul's Cathedral & Tower of London
Pick-up & Drop-off
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
- No Cancellation Fees
- No Change Fees
- No Booking Fees
- Your Money is Protected - Free cancellation up to 24 hours before departure
For full terms see Our Flexible Promise to You
COMMITTED TO YOUR WELL-BEING
We have implemented the following COVID-19 Hygiene and Distancing Measures for your well-being.
- Physical distancing measures are in place during check-in, boarding and to disembark our vehicles
- Vehicles are fully sanitised before the start of each tour. All surfaces are cleaned and disinfected daily
- Hand sanitiser, antiviral sprays and wipes are available on board to use throughout the day
- The maximum capacity of our vehicles will be limited, and seating is planned so that households/support bubbles are seated separately on the coach
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own face coverings as these must be worn throughout the tour. A supply of spare disposable masks will also be made available at check-in
- We encourage guests with e-tickets to bring these on their smart devices, and we recommend contactless payments only
- All tour inclusions have been vetted to ensure they adhere to physical distancing and hygiene guidelines
- Our team, including our guides and drivers have been newly trained in our enhanced hygiene and physical distancing procedures
Please refer to our Travel Health page for more information