Peppa Pig World Express from London
Discover the UK exclusive and world’s first Peppa Pig World only at Paultons Park – with 9 fun Peppa-themed rides and even Muddy Puddles to jump and play in!
Paultons is set over 140 acres of beautiful landscaped parkland with over 70 fun rides and attractions and is only 2 hours from London. Your luxury Mercedes coach makes the journey convenient and comfortable with on-board facilities and entertainment along the way. There is also a Guest Services Assistant travelling with you to help ensure you have a great day.
Additional Dates for Christmas at Paultons
December: 4, 5, 10, 11, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 & 23
- MEETING POINT
Evan Evans Office
Tour Starts: 9:30 am, Evan Evans, 258 Vauxhall Bridge Road (Boarding 9:15 am)
- PEPPA PIG WORLD
Paultons is home to the UK exclusive Peppa Pig World. Peppa Pig World has over 4 acres of fully themed fun!
There are 9 fabulous rides including The Queen’s Flying Coach Ride, Grampy Rabbit’s Sailing Club, Miss Rabbit’s Helicopter Flight, Peppa’s Big Balloon Ride, Grandpa’s Little Train, George’s Dinosaur Adventure and you can even ride in a ‘cloud’ around Windy Castle!
Peppa Pig World features a large indoor play area, Georges Spaceship Playzone and superb animated themed attractions including a chance to visit Peppa and her family in their house! Peppa Pig World is also home to Daddy Pig’s Big Tummy café and Peppa Pig’s Toy Shop, the largest (and only!) dedicated Peppa Pig shop in the World!
As well as the rides, there are plenty of Peppa friends to meet, with daily appearances from Peppa and George at Madame Gazelle’s School House.
- PAULTONS PARK
There is an amazing variety of things to see and do at Paultons including; big rides, small rides, play areas, entertainments and an astonishing collection of exotic birds and animals, all set within 140 acres of beautiful parkland.
Enjoy a day full of laughter, thrills and fun at Paultons Park in 2020, winner of the Trip Advisor Travellers’ Choice Award for the best UK theme park for 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019!
Explore Little Africa. See the Park’s own little corner of Africa and discover the amazing animals and birds of the savanna. From Meerkats to Porcupines, Lizards to Mongooses there are animals of all shapes and size to delight and entertain.
The House of Magic is the brand new 4D Film for 2020 at the Paultons Show Street Cinema. Movie-goers will be thrown into the on-screen action while experiencing the cinema’s 4D effects including specially designed moving chairs, water sprays, blasts of air, leg ticklers, and even bubbles!
Top for thrills is the Park’s breath-taking ride, EDGE. Riders swoop and spin through the air reaching a height of 15 metres on a giant disc that travels along a 90-metre track featuring a ‘camelback’ hill to create an amazing floating sensation. EDGE was the first ride of its type in the UK and perfectly complements the Park’s other thrilling rides including The Cobra and Magma.
Smaller children will love Water Kingdom! It’s a whole world of water jets, giant tipping buckets, sprays, fountains, and super soakers for the little ones to enjoy and explore. This huge 8,500ft2 kids’ splash park paradise features more than 20 different ways of getting wet and has a seated patio area nearby so parents can relax whilst watching the fun.
Daily penguin feeding sessions also take place throughout the year, featuring an entertaining keeper talk which gives visitors a chance to learn more about these unusual and often humorous birds.
- LOST KINGDOM
Lost Kingdom is an amazing Dinosaur Theme Park World that features two world-class family rollercoasters, life-like animatronic dinosaurs, Jurassic themed family rides, a Prehistoric adventure play park and an amazing opportunity to come face to face with ‘living’, walking Dinosaurs!
Guests can soar high into the skies upon on The Flight of the Pterosaur, a mighty and unique suspended coaster, which takes family adventurers swooping high and low around a prehistoric landscape. The Dinosaur Tour Co. takes visitors on an exciting 4x4 jeep expedition to come face to face with some of the largest and most fearsome dinosaurs to have walked the planet.
Only the bravest explorers will take on Velociraptor. Those who dare to board this breath-taking family boomerang coaster will sense the speed and agility of the Velociraptor as drops and sweeps around tight bends and through ancient tunnels. Every day there is an incredible opportunity to meet ‘living’ tame (ish) walking dinosaurs at Alive –Dinosaur Encounter.
Younger explorers can enjoy iconic views across Lost Kingdom on Temple Heights, choose between riding in a huge dinosaur egg or giant stone on the swirling Boulder-Dash ride, ride the cute mini-coaster, Dino Chase and let off steam at the Little Explorers’ Play Park.
- TORNADO SPRINGS (COMING IN 2021)
The UK’s number one family theme park, Paultons Park, will open ‘Tornado Springs’ – a major new world of attractions – in 2021.
Visit ‘Tornado Springs’, a storm-ravaged, Midwest desert resort town, covering over four acres and featuring over eight different fun rides and attractions, set to immerse visitors in a fantastic and wholly believable world.
A highlight is Storm Chaser an exhilarating family spinning rollercoaster that takes guests to a height of 20 metres above ground before ‘riding the storm’. Storm Chaser will be the only rollercoaster of its type in the UK, creating a unique experience for rollercoaster-loving families from across the country.
The local residents of Tornado Springs have created the amazing Cyclonator – a huge Gyro Swing spinning pendulum ride, carrying 30 riders at a time and rising to around 25 metres – it is sure to put you in a spin!
The new land will also feature Al’s Auto Academy – a garage-themed driving school ride with 30 electric cars, which uniquely gives parents the opportunity to hop on board and help guide more novice younger drivers around the track.
- END POINT
Victoria Train Station
Your tour will finish outside London Victoria Train Station, centrally located and easily accessible by national rail and underground, it is serviced by the Victoria, District and Circle Lines and is in Travel Zone 1.
- Tour Starts: 9:30 am, Evan Evans, 258 Vauxhall Bridge Road (Boarding 9:15 am)
- Tour Finishes: 6.30 pm approx. Victoria Train Station
- Peppa Pig World at Paultons Park is designed for children aged 1-6 years
- If your child is 3 years and over and over but under 1 metre in height (with shoes on) the ticket price will be refunded on the day. Evan Evans will verify the child's height prior to travel. 1 metre is equal to 3ft 3in
- Guests under 1 metre are not charged at Paultons Park
- Infants 0-2 years are free of charge when sitting on a parent’s lap for the coach journey
- Family tickets are applicable where all four guests in the party are 1 metre (3ft 3in) and over
- Travel time between central London and Paultons Park is approx. 2 hours. You will have around 4.5 hours at Paultons Park
- Either dine at one of the park restaurants or bring your own sandwiches
- There is a toilet on board the coach. Hot food & hot drinks are not permitted on board the coach
- Please note that certain rides and attractions may close due to inclement weather or maintenance
- Visit the UK exclusive, and the world’s first, Peppa Pig World
- Explore 5 acres of Peppa Pig themed fun including 9 fabulous rides and a huge in-door play area
- Visit the world’s largest, and only, dedicated Peppa Pig shop in the World
- Discover ‘Lost Kingdom’: an amazing Dinosaur Theme Park World
- Experience ‘Tornado Springs’ (from April 2021)
- Comfortable & convenient return transfers to the theme park from London on a superior coach
- Colouring, videoscreen and Peppa Pig toys for use onboard the coach
Entry to Paultons Park
Travel in comfort
Services of a Guest Service Assistant
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
- No Cancellation Fees
- No Change Fees
- No Booking Fees
- Your Money is Protected - Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the day of departure
For full terms see Our Flexible Promise to You
COMMITTED TO YOUR WELL-BEING
We have implemented the following COVID-19 Hygiene and Distancing Measures for your well-being.
- Physical distancing measures are in place during check-in, boarding and to disembark our vehicles
- Vehicles are fully sanitised before the start of each tour. All surfaces are cleaned and disinfected daily
- Hand sanitiser, antiviral sprays and wipes are available on board to use throughout the day
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own face coverings which are recommended when traveling on board our vehicles. Spare disposable masks are available at check-in
- Guests are provided with personal audio headsets so distancing can be maintained when listening to commentary
- We encourage guests with e-tickets to bring these on their smart devices, and we recommend contact-less payments only
- Guests should follow the guidelines in place at tour inclusions, including any rules on face coverings and physical distancing measures
- Our team, including our guides and drivers have been trained in our enhanced hygiene and physical distancing procedures
Please note our coaches are operating at normal capacity on departures from 11th October 2021. Please refer to our Travel Health page for more information