Immerse yourself in the jaw-dropping history, myth and adventure of spectacular Warwick Castle. Visit the house of William Shakespeare; drive past idyllic cottages of the Cotswolds and soak up the incredible history the famous university city; Oxford.
- Warwick Castle entrance with opportunities to see bird of prey displays and jousting
- Cotswolds scenic drive
- Shakespeare's Birthplace entry in Stratford upon Avon
- Oxford walking tour
- VOX audio technology on walking parts of the tour enabling you to hear the guide at all times
- Superior coach travel with complimentary Wi-Fi
Medieval Warwick Castle
Journey back 1,000 years to a time of battles, extravagant banquets and royal ceremonies with a visit to magnificent Warwick Castle. Rising high above the River Avon and set within 64 acres of rolling landscaped gardens, you will explore the lavishly appointed State Rooms and Great Hall, enter the multi-sensory Kingmaker attraction and learn more about the famous historical figures featuring in the incredible history of Warwick Castle.
Stratford upon Avon
Walk in the footsteps of the magnificent playwright, poet and actor; William Shakespeare, as you enjoy a fascinating visit to Shakespeare’s Birthplace. Hear tales of his family life from the costumed guides and admire rare artefacts from the Trusts world class collections.
Get your cameras at the ready as we drive past thatched medieval villages, churches and tea shops in one of the most picturesque areas of England.
Enjoy a guided walk of one of the most famous university cities in the world. Steeped in history, stunning architecture and medieval charm, wander the cobbled alleyways and experience the famous Bridge of Sighs, Trinity College, Ashmolean Museum and The Sheldonian Theatre.
- Live English speaking guide
- Entrance to Warwick Castle
- Entrance to Shakespeare's Birthplace
- Walking Tour
- Personal Audio Headset
- Free WiFi
- Lunch (time will be included in the itinerary for a refreshment break)
- Pick up and Drop off at your Hotel
Tour Starts: 8.45am, Victoria Coach Station
Tour Finishes: approx 7.00pm, Victoria Train Station
Entrance to Warwick Castle and Shakespeare's Birthplace is included in the tour price.