The Wembley Stadium Tour lets you explore the behind-the scenes of the UK’s largest sports and music venue. Taking you deep in to the heart of the stadium, explore the Dressing Rooms, the Press Conference Room, Players’ Tunnel, Pitch side and the iconic Royal Box.
From England’s glorious World Cup victory in 1966, Bayern Munich and FC Barcelona’s stunning UEFA Champions League triumphs or the historic ongoing tradition of The FA Cup Final and the countless concerts and events that have taken place at Wembley, the Tour gives you the opportunity to relive the Stadium’s greatest moments.
Historical treasures such as the 1966 World Cup Final crossbar and the Jules Rimet Trophy are just some of the original items displayed within The Crossbar Exhibition which unlocks the Wembley archives to showcase the Stadium’s origins, rich history and heritage dating back as far as The British Empire Exhibition of 1924.
Your Tour will begin as soon as you arrive giving you the opportunity to view these areas at your leisure after which, one of our Tour Hosts will escort you around the rest of the Stadium.
- Attraction Address: Wembley Stadium, Royal Rte, Wembley HA9 0WS
- This ticket is valid for single entry use within 30 days of the date indicated on the ticket
- Please take a printed copy of this voucher to the stadium to enter for your Tour
- Tickets are not valid on match days or when special events are taking place
- Please check the Wembley Stadium website for the most up to date closures
- Stadium Tours operate every 20 minutes between 10.00 am and 4.00 pm. Last admission for the tour is 3.00 pm
- No Tours on match-days or when special events are being held, please check the Wembley website before you travel
- Closed Christmas and New Year's Day
Please be aware of essential stadium upgrade works including a full pitch renovation taking place from 20 November 2019 – 29 February 2020. Please excuse our appearance while we are under construction and we apologise in advance for any additional noise and inconvenience caused during this period.
We also recommend you check the calendar on the website for any changes that may occur during the year
- Tour behind-the scenes of the UK’s largest sports and music venue
- Visit the Dressing Rooms, the Press Conference Room, Players’ Tunnel, Pitch side and the iconic Royal Box
Entrance to Wembley Stadium
(1 January - 31 December)
Monday To Sunday 10:00am - 4:00pm