Chelsea Football Club
This unmissable Tour of Stamford Bridge, home of Chelsea Football Club, is a fun, informative and unforgettable experience. Enjoyed by sports fans of all ages, from all over the world. This Tour will take you behind-the-scenes of one of the world’s greatest football teams, giving you access to areas normally reserved for players and officials.
Chelsea FC pride themselves on having guides who are both knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the club and they believe it's their passion that makes their tours a truly memorable experience!
Imagine meeting the press as you sit behind the desk in the Press Room. Soak up the atmosphere in the spectacular Home Dressing Room where Terry and Lampard prepare to represent the Blues. Feel the excitement as you walk down the tunnel to the pitch side with the roar of a capacity crowd ringing in your ears.
Entry to the Chelsea FC Museum is also included, giving you the chance to see just how Chelsea FC has evolved, on and off the pitch to become one the greatest football clubs in the world. To top off your visit don’t miss an opportunity to have your photo taken with the Champions League and Europa League trophies!
- Attraction Address: Chelsea Football Club, Stamford Bridge, Fulham Road, London, SW6 1HS
- Suggested duration time only
- Tours depart every 30 minutes from 10.00am to 3.00pm (except 24th and 31st December, last departure 2.00pm)
- Tours last approximately one hour plus access to the museum. Customers are advised to arrive for their tour at least 15 minutes before the start time.
- Children under the age of 16 will not be admitted to the Stadium Tour and Museum unless accompanied by an adult
- Opening times vary so please check prior to visiting
- Please note, you will require a printed copy of your ticket
- Tours are run seven days a week depending on fixtures. There are no Stadium Tours on domestic matchdays, and the Museum and Stadium Tours are closed the day before and on the day of home European Fixtures
- Closed 24th, 25th, 26th December
- Behind the scenes tour giving you access to areas normally reserved for players and officials
- Use of a multi-media device to get the true matchday experience with exclusive videos, quizzes and 360 content
Entrance to Chelsea Football Club
(1 April - 4 June)
Monday To Sunday 10:00am - 4:00pm
(1 July - 31 August)
Monday To Sunday 10:00am - 5:00pm
(1 September - 31 March)
Monday To Sunday 10:00am - 3:00pm