The Ultimate Harry Potter Experience
Combine two of our most popular Tours, the Warner Bros. Studio Tour and Harry Potter Film Locations into one fantastic full-day Harry Potter Experience! Spend the morning visiting the real-life locations that inspired some of the most iconic places in the wizarding world of the Harry Potter film series. In the afternoon, you'll head off on the Warner Bros. Studio Tour and visit the Harry Potter studios, where the blockbuster movies were filmed.
- Meeting Point
Westminster Underground Station
Your Guide will be waiting to greet you outside Exit 1 of Westminster Underground Station, serviced by the Jubilee, Circle and District Lines.
- Harry Potter Film Locations Tour
On this Walking Tour you'll pass Westminster Tube Station, as seen in The Order of the Phoenix, used by Harry and Mr Weasley on their way to the Ministry of Magic.
Discover the exteriors used for the Ministry of Magic featured in the Polyjuice potion scenes in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, as well as the original location of the red telephone box used to enter the ministry itself.
On the Millenium Bridge, you'll have the opportunity to stand on the spot where the Death Eaters and Fenrir Greyback destroyed the famous bridge in The Half-Blood Prince. In Trafalgar Square, you will see where the Death Eaters again wreaked further havoc on London in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
Visit Cecil's Court and Godwin's Court, the narrow alleys featuring rows of 17th-century terraced houses that inspired the famous Diagon Alley. See one of the two locations used as the entrance to The Leaky Cauldron at Borough Market, and also where, in The Prisoner of Azkaban, Harry disembarked from his wild journey on the Knight Bus.
- Harry Potter Studios
Step into the spectacular sets of the Great Hall and dining room, the Forbidden Forest, Platform 9 3/4 and Diagon Alley.
You'll also have the opportunity to take a look inside Snape's lab, the Gryffindor common room and the office of Professor Albus Dumbledore. In the SFX & VFX department, you'll discover how the team at Warner Bros brought some of the movies' scariest characters to life and recreated the magical game of Quidditch.
View the incredible detail behind the wardrobes of characters such as Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley and the students of Beauxbatons Academy of Magic in the costume department.
- End Point
London Victoria Train Station
Your Tour will finish outside London Victoria Train Station, centrally located and easily accessible by national rail and underground, it is serviced by the Victoria, District and Circle Lines and is in Travel Zone 1.
- Walking Tour Starts: 9:00 am, Westminster Underground Station, Exit 1 (please arrive by 8:45 am)
- Walking Tour Ends: approx 12:00 pm, Platform 9 3/4 (King's Cross Station)
- Warner Bros Tour Starts: 1:30 pm, Evan Evans Tours, 258 Vauxhall Bridge Road, Victoria (boarding commences at 1:15 pm)
- Warner Bros Tour Ends: Tour finishes approx 8:30 pm Victoria Train Station
- Parts of this Tour require a valid travel card/Oyster card (not included)
- The Film Locations Tour is guided, the afternoon Studios Tour is non-guided
- Transport between the two Tours is not included. Guests will need to make their own way from King's Cross Station to the Evan Evans Office before the afternoon tour departs at 1:30 pm
- There will not be enough time to have your photo taken at Platform 9 ¾ at King's Cross, however you will be able to have your photo taken at the Warner Bros. Studio
- The easiest way to get to our office is to get the Victoria Line from Kings Cross to Victoria Underground Station. Our office is approximately 5 minutes’ walk away from Victoria Station
- There are plenty of restaurants around Victoria to have a quick lunch between Tours
- Fantastic full-day Potter-themed experience
- Combine the Warner Bros. Studio Tour & the Harry Potter Film Locations Walking Tour
- Enjoy a 4-hour stay at Warner Bros. Studio Tour
- See the iconic Platform 9 ¾ , Forbidden Forest and more!